40

As promised in my admin book, because it is 08/08/2017 in New Zealand and celebrating the launch of my new story, The Saviour, a new chapter has been written ahead of schedule. Enjoy!

"Jiraiya..." Orochimaru said. He made no move to walk closer to the dead Toad Sage.
"Help me out, will you?" Orochimaru asked. Jiraiya arched an eyebrow.
"Why? You summoned me to fight against the Leaf so you should know I would never willingly do that." Jiraiya replied. Orochimaru shook his head.
"Look around you. We are in the Fourth Great Ninja war. I need someone to help me help Tsunade recover." He explained. Jiraiya glanced to his left and saw Katsuyu watching them.
"So it is true, Lord Jiraiya, you have died." Katsuyu said. Jiraiya nodded.
"Where is Tsunade?" He asked. Katsuyu looked down at the two halves of Tsunade. Jiraiya winced.
"I'm surprised she's still alive." Jiraiya said.

-----

Naruto crept up closer and closer to the Gedo Mazo. With his kyuubi chakra mode active, he could tell that there were no enemies close by. The Gedo Mazo was currently moving forward slowly to attack, but he was behind it. He could sense Sakura and Sasuke's chakra on the other side of the battlefield, and their companies were heading towards the Gedo Mazo. He couldn't sense the other Uchiha so he was sure he'd be safe.
"Kurama, how do I extract the other Tailed beasts' chakra from the statue?" He asked.
"Don't worry. I'll teach you the required hand signs for it. After you weave the hand signs I'm about to teach you, place your hand onto the statue and push your chakra inside, using your chakra to latch onto the Tailed beasts' chakra and then pull it out." Kurama explained.
"This is a stronger version of the Tail Releasing method therefore you will need hand signs." Kurama explained. "Because there are multiple Tailed Beasts, it will take too long to extract them one by one. The other Uchiha will notice the moment one is extracted, so we need to do it in one go with this fuinjutsu."

Naruto nodded.
"Alright. Teach me the hand signs." Naruto said as he prepared himself. He felt a portion of Kurama's chakra shift outside of his body, into a shadow clone.
"We need six more shadow clones if we are to extract all of the chakra inside. One person for each Tailed Beast's chakra. Wait, no make that seven. I sense a piece of myself inside the statue already." The Kurama clone said.
"Now spread out around the statue and form these hand signs: Tiger, Snake, Dragon, Rat, Ox, Ram, Tiger. Once you form these hand signs, gather your chakra into one hand and place it onto the statue, then pull out one of the Tailed beast's chakra."

Naruto and his normal shadow clones all nodded. Tiger Snake Dragon Rat Ox Ram Tiger. All of them gathered their chakra and then simultaneously placed their hands on the statue. 
"Fire style! Bomb blast dance!" Naruto heard and then the multiple poofs of all of his clones sounded. He jumped back from the statue, unable to complete the chakra extraction, watching as the chakra he'd grabbed on to returned back to the statue.
"But how!?" Naruto muttered as he stared at the masked Uchiha. "I couldn't even sense you in my Kyuubi chakra mode!" The Masked Uchiha began to laugh. It was a chilling sound. He brought his hands up and Naruto stared behind him as a group of reanimated shinobi walked up next to him.
"Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fu... meet your fellow Jinchuriki, Naruto of the nine tails." The Masked Uchiha said with a short laugh.

"Naruto..." Fu muttered.
"But he looks so different..." Yagura said.
"That must be his tailed beast mode." Yugito answered.
"Incorrect. That is simply the Kyuubi's chakra cloak." The masked ninja said. "He hasn't acquired his tailed beast mode yet. And he will never get to. Capture him alive, and bring him to me." He commanded and all six of them stiffened before they nodded.
"Show us what you've got, Naruto!" All of the jinchuriki shouted as they leapt at him. Naruto grinned. He unsealed a katana and laid it on his shoulder. With his left hand, he formed a half tiger seal. Then he closed his eyes.
"Let's go, Kurama!" He shouted. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Immediately, 5 other shadows clones appeared, each in the same position.