31

Yeah... I recently did a personality test and I am a Mediator... makes sense to me though.

Also, that modern au story thingy I was talking about? I published the first chapter. It's called "A Culinary Disaster". As of yet it doesn't have a cover, I'm still working on it. If you guys choose to read it, all I can say is that I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Now back to Sasuke's suicide.

Sasuke stood on top of the mountain, staring down at the restaurant which he knew Kiba and Sakura were eating at. He'd seen it all. They way they looked at each other. They way they kissed. It broke his heart and he couldn't stand it anymore. He took out his katana, and reversed it, pointing it straight at his heart.
"Goodbye, Sakura..." he muttered with a tear stained face as he thrust it into his own body. Sasuke staggered backwards slightly at the sudden sharp pain, but then it dulled and his body collapsed, no longer feeling, no longer living.

The next morning, the ANBU had discovered Sasuke's body and had brought it into the Hokage's office. She immediately called all of the Konoha 'rookie 9' who she knew were all good friends of his. To say they were shocked was an understatement. Sakura and Ino cried and screamed, while the guys openly cried. Hinata simply sobbed into Naruto's chest, as he stood tall, although he couldn't stop his own tears from dropping.

Ok let's be real and serious and get to the actual story. Sakura's house...

Sakura walked up to the door and opened it. Immediately the scent of food wafted out the front door and they all salivated. Sasuke couldn't help but smile. Sakura's parents cooked amazing food. He went to go in but saw Kiba giving Sakura a hug. A really long hug which she was also returning. His heart stopped. Then he watched as they separated, with Kiba wrapping an arm around her shoulder, and then walked over to the diner table to sit next to each other. Sasuke felt a deep pain in his heart. It was similar to when his parents were killed in front of his eyes by Itachi. It was heartbreak. He walked in last and sat down at the corner, numbly. For the rest of the dinner, he couldn't even taste the food or the drink, it was completely bland to him. He answered the questions posed to him half heartedly. All he could do was think about his own existence and worth. Was he worthy of Sakura's love? Was he even worthy of any kind of love? If so, then where did he go wrong? He was broken out of his thoughts by someone shaking his shoulder.
"Sasuke?" It was Sakura. He jolted to attention and noticed immediately that Kiba was still right next to her.
"Hn?" He replied. Sakura gave him a sly grin.
"Are we returning to that phase of Sasuke again?" She teased, poking his cheeks and forcing a chuckle out of him.
"What?" He asked.
"Aren't you going to join us in my room? Or would you prefer to hang out with my parents?" She asked and Sasuke gagged at the thought. They headed up the stairs to her bedroom, where the others were waiting.
"Took you long enough, Sasuke." Ino said with a dramatic roll of her eyes. Sai laughed. Then they closed the door. Kiba and Sakura remained standing.
"So are you going to tell them the big news? Or should I?" Kiba asked Sakura, putting an arm around her shoulder again. Sakura blushed slightly.
"I'll tell them..." Sakura said with a quiet voice. Sasuke kept a blank face although he was slowly dying on the inside. Kiba's arm, Sakura's blush, their big news. It was seriously all becoming too much for him to handle. He looked around and saw all the expectant faces.
"I'm..." Sakura bit her lip and looked away, before placing a hand on her stomach. There was a shocked silence. Sasuke's heart shattered. He could feel the pain in his heart much more than before and he desperately willed himself to keep his emotions in check, at least until he got home.
"WHAT!" Ino shrieked. "YOUR PREGNANT??" They all looked at Sakura and then at Kiba whose face was red and he couldn't stop the large smile on his face. Then Sakura and Kiba both started laughing.
"No, that was a joke!" Sakura and Kiba gasped out as they stopped themselves from laughing. Everyone calmed down and Sasuke's heart stopped hurting. Thank god! He was thinking.
"But seriously we do have some big news to share..." Kiba said. He gestured towards Sakura.