12**

*Changed some words
*Moved video to the front so it can be played while reading

Naruto blinked and opened his eyes. He yawned and stretched his arms before looking down at the sleeping beauty lying on his chest in his bed. She was wearing nothing but his shirt and some shorts. While he was just wearing boxers. He yawned again. It was the best sleep he'd ever had in his life. Suddenly, his door burst open.
"NARUTO! Have you se-" Hiashi started but then choked off when he saw Hinata sleeping on top of Naruto. His hand flew to his nose.
"Ah... there she is. I thought she was missing." He said. He quickly stepped out of the room. That was when he noticed a chakra cloak over a huddled form in the corner of Naruto's room. He narrowed his eyes, before dashing in and grabbing the cloaked intruder and shunshin'd onto the roof of the Hyuga compound.
"Give me one good reason why I should not gentle fist you right now, Lord Jiraiya!" Hiashi said as he got into a stance.
"No no I wasn't peeping on them I swear!!!" Jiraiya screamed out as Hiashi took a step forward.
"P-PLEASE!" Jiraiya begged. Hiashi activated his byakugan.
"I ... I'LL..." Jiraiya jumped back as Hiashi's palm passed through the air where he was before. He quickly pulled out a black book with gold bindings on it.
"Take this!" He said and Hiashi froze while looking at the book which was thrust in front of him. Hiashi took one look at the title. Icha Icha Special Edition. His eyes widened.
"Is this...?" Hiashi tried to ask. Jiraiya gave him a beaming smile.
"It's my special limited copy collectors edition! There are only fifty copies of this book in existence! And it's my best work by far!" Jiraiya bragged as he watched the usually stoic Hyuga open and close his mouth repeatedly without saying anything. Jiraiya began to tip toe away, as he noticed that the Hyuga was currently engrossed in the book.

"I'll leave you to it then..."

-----

Naruto stood up. He shook Hinata awake.
"Come on. I should probably tell your father about us before he gets mad..." Naruto said, blushing. Hinata giggled. They both headed downstairs to the dining room, hand in hand, where Hiashi was sitting, reading. He closed the black book and gestured for them to sit down.
"Now... I'm already aware of your situation. It was your first time. Clearly you forgot to exercise caution and now you may or may not be expecting a child. Now my grandchild must be well behaved in my house, have good manners, and must not show disrespect towards any elders." Hiashi said. He noticed the bright red faces on them. Dam it! They must have not had 'that' talk. Hiashi sighed.
"Alright. I'll explain from the start. Basically, when two people love each other very much, they start to -"
"NO! Please ... stop father." Hinata said, not meeting Hiashi's eye. Naruto coughed politely. Hiashi turned to face her.
"Uh... we just... slept in the same bed... is all... ya know?" he mumbled awkwardly, scratching his head. It was a nervous habit. Hiashi gritted his teeth. I may or may not have exposed my perverted nature just then... Hiashi thought. It was his turn to cough.
"Ah... ok a slight misunderstanding. Ah... ok but regardless, my grandchildren must be well behaved." He abruptly stood up and left the room, probably to go to his bedroom before Naruto and Hinata could question why he thought they were doing that in Naruto's bed. Naruto and Hinata sat still for the next ten minutes, not even looking at one another. It was too embarrassing.

-----

"Dobe!" Naruto heard Sasuke shout. He sighed.
"What?" Naruto asked, a little irritated.
"Fight me!" Sasuke said. Naruto raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
"I want to see how powerful you are." Sasuke replied with a small smirk. It was clear to Naruto that Sasuke was having trouble training with Kakashi and had decided that he'd beat someone into the ground so that he could regain his own confidence and keep his ego intact, thinking that he was the strongest Genin in the Leaf Village. Naruto sighed again. He wasn't really wanting to fight Sasuke. But someone had to kick away his Uchiha arrogance.
"Fine. Your funeral." Naruto replied as he walked to the training grounds with Sasuke right beside him. They both settled into their stances. Sasuke smirked. It was going to be too easy. Sasuke attacked first, launching rapid punches and kicks towards Naruto, hoping that the rapid movements would be able to overcome him. It shocked him to see Naruto grinning and easily blocking all of them. Naruto counter attacked on Sasuke's last punch, swiping his arm to the left so that his momentum carried him forward and landed a single punch onto Sasuke's stomach. Sasuke dropped faster than Hinata could faint.
"H...How?" Sasuke whispered, trying to catch his breath.
"Hard work, and the bonds I have with everyone I've met, had made me this strong. Even you have..." Was all Naruto said, although that last part wasn't exactly true, as he left him cradling his stomach and still gasping for air. Unknown to Naruto, there was a silent observer. The man stepped from the shadow of the trees, and licked his lips. The long purple tongue slithered around before it disappeared back into his mouth.