16*

*knocked OUT not knocked up, LOL (you'll see when you get to the end... XD)

They arrived safely at the tower, although Hinata had fallen asleep long ago, being carried by Naruto as they jumped from tree to tree. The proctor, Anko, was not surprised. Neither was the Third Hokage, who informed them that they were the first group to arrive at the tower. The Hokage simply met Naruto's eye with a hidden message and Naruto shook his head. Sasuke hadn't used the curse mark at all which was boding well for them.
"Alright then. You guys, are not permitted to leave the tower until all five days are up, but you can have the first pick of rooms to sleep in. After all, we cannot have you running around while the second exam is still ongoing." Anko explained to the Genin and they nodded. The six of them were then shown to the staircase where they were instructed to climb up. The rooms in the tower extended from the second floor all the way to the top. As they walked to the stairs, Anko pointed out the large double doors that were closed.
"In there, is an arena where you'll probably do your preliminaries before the final round of the Chunin exams." She said as they all paused and had a look. The double doors were massive, more than twice as high as the proctor, and they looked foreboding.
"Come on. Let's choose rooms. I'm tired." Sakura said and they all headed up the stairs to the second floor. Naruto grinned. He hadn't been training in the forest of death in some time. Usually, because it was such a big area, teams of ANBU would train for a couple of days at a time, coming to the tower to sleep at night. Naruto knew which floor was the best.
"Let's go to the third floor." Naruto said. Everyone looked at him quizzically.
"Just want to see what kind of rooms there are." He replied and everyone nodded. Clutching the sleeping Hinata, Naruto led the way, although he could sense some eyes on him. He didn't know that Sakura and Sasuke were staring at him and that Kiba and Shino were talking about Hinata. Not that Naruto really cared anyway. Reaching the third floor, Naruto headed down the hall to his favourite room. It was basically his room in the tower. Whenever he trained here, he'd always sleep there, and it had sort of become like a second home to him. The other ANBU respected it and left it alone. He opened the door with one hand, and went inside. The room was exactly the same as he'd left it. It was large and spacious with a large bed in the middle, a table by the wall under the window, and bedside tables with lamps on them. He sensed the chakra of the other four spreading out as they looked for rooms to sleep in, and Naruto laid the sleeping Hinata gently down onto the bed. Naruto closed the bedroom door and headed to the small bathroom connected to the room. Each room had a small bathroom, and his was no different.

He raised his hand and undid the genjutsu he'd quickly cast on it. His hand was completely red. Gaara's sand was completely saturated in bijuu chakra and it had damaged him when he used his hand to deflect the sand. He could feel it, the sand in question had been enhanced by the demonic chakra so much that even though he deflected the attack, the sand he touched had gone straight through his skin. He flooded his arm with Kurama's chakra and watched in morbid fascination as blood and sand was expelled from all over his hand. Quickly washing it away, he kept an eye on his hand until the wounds had completely healed. Taking a quick peek into the bedroom, he noted that Hinata was still fast asleep. He pushed the bathroom door, but didn't close it fully. He left a tiny crack in it, and stripped off his clothes. Turning on the shower, he stepped in and closed the door to the glass shower box. He'd take a quick shower before he headed back out, probably to go talk to the Hokage about the whole Orochimaru situation.

Shino had been rather vocal ever since that encounter with Gaara in the forest. Sakura and Sasuke were slightly confused, but Kiba knew that Shino was still recovering from the shock of seeing someone actually being killed right in front of his eyes. They continued to look around at all the other rooms, noting that none of them looked like the one Naruto had picked. Naruto's room choice was... personalised, if they were to find a word to describe it.
"So... are we sleeping the the same rooms or separate?" Sakura finally broached the question.
"I think we should sleep in the two rooms next to Naruto and Hinata." Shino said. He was still shuddering every now and then.
"So does that mean Sakura's sleeping alone?" Kiba asked.
"No! Hinata will be with me!" She replied.
"But she's with Naruto..."
"Oh right... NO WAY! I'm not sleeping alone, especially not with that creepy sand guy arriving at the tower soon!" Everyone shuddered at that thought.
"Ok well, since me and Shino are on the same team, we'll take the room to the left and you and Sasuke can take the room to the right." Kiba said slyly, and he dragged Shino away with him. That left just the awkward silence between Sasuke and Sakura as they stared at the room next to Naruto's room.
But it's only got one bed... they both thought, and then blushed.