28

Before this chapter, I'd like to have a tiny rant.

What United Airlines did was inhumane. Like how can they forcibly remove a payed passenger from his seat using brutal violence against his will? I thought America was a free country? Am I missing something? Is there some law that allows airlines authority to utilise brute force because they've sold more tickets than there are seats in the first place and want to remove passengers from an overbooked flight? The doctor is only in hospital, not as a doctor but as a patient. What they did was disgusting and I personally hope that the company crashes to the ground and never flies again. It was morally unjust, uncalled for, especially when their system revolves around offering incentives to get volunteers to give up a seat. I hope never to hear or see from United Airlines again.

Sorry I had to vent it out. Just seeing the video sickens me to the core. I don't care if the doctor had a shady past. It's irrelevant to the current case. And to all the people talking about how undignified he was... I challenge you to look dignified at the age of 69 after having been beaten up and having your head smacked against the side of a headrest...

Back to the story...

Team Guy and Team Kakashi left, with Chiyo and Naruto after Kurama had told him that Kankuro would be fine. Lady Chiyo had branched off to go with Team Guy, as they both followed the two scents from the two akatsuki.
"Stop!" Neji shouted and they all ducked instinctively as a giant sword wreathed in bandages swung over their heads.
"Nice reactions..." a dry voice spoke out and they all looked up at their adversary. He was a tall, blue skinned man with small circular eyes and a fish like face. He was wearing the akatsuki cloak, the white lined red cloud seemingly jumping out at them and taunting them. In his one hand was the giant sword.
"Kisame Hokshigaki, former member of the seven swordsman." He introduced himself with a dry chuckle.
"Might Guy! The Leaf's most handsome and youthful green beast!" Guy shouted at him with a thumbs up. Tenten and Neji facepalmed.
"I'm afraid that you will not be passing this point today." Kisame said, smiling and showing his pointy teeth. Guy frowned, and stepped forward.
"Stay back and support me!" He shouted, with fire in his eyes as Tenten, Neji and Lady Chiyo rolled their eyes at his far too energetic approach to life, while Lee's eyes simply shone with admiration.
"GUY SENSEI! THAT WAS SO COOL!" He shouted.
"LEE!"
"GUY SENSEI!"
"LE-"
"ENOUGH ALREADY!" Tenten yelled, as Kisame lifted up his giant sword and charged Guy. The two broke apart and Guy moved forward to intercept, drawing his nunchucks from his pouch.

-----

Team Kakashi, along with Naruto, were heading off in the direction that the second scent went. Pakkun was with Team Guy so they were relying on Naruto's tracking prowess to lead them in the right direction. Naruto's head shot up fractionally as he sensed an incoming chakra signature. Team Kakashi didn't even get much of a warning.
"Fire style! Fireball jutsu!" They heard someone shout and a giant fireball was shot right at them. They scrambled to the sides, with Naruto jumping over it. As they regrouped, a tall man wearing the akatsuki cloak stepped out of the bush. His dark black hair and Sharingan identified him immediately as Itachi Uchiha. They all stiffened momentarily. Sasuke went to speak, but Itachi was gone. He reappeared in an instant in the middle of them. He had a kunai ready, already making the downward stroke to kill Sasuke. However Kakashi was faster. His kunai blocked Itachi's and they glared at each other, Kakashi's single Sharingan spinning slowly as they stared each other down.

-----

Kisame jumped back, but realised it was a terrible mistake as Guy's foot wrapped around Samehada, yanking it away from his grip, and Kisame grit his teeth as he watched Guy slide away with his sword. He dodged around as Neji and Rock Lee flanked him. There was a shout of pain from Guy as he dropped the sword, and Kisame smiled as his team looked at him confused.
"You see, Samehada only let's me it..." Kisame gloated right before Guy appeared in a flash in front of him and smashed his chest in. Kisame a chest caved in, and he spat out a large amount of blood. Before anyone could capitalise, Samehada moved over and transferred the chakra it had stolen from Guy into Kisame, and they all watched with morbid fascination and horror as Kisame began to heal. And then Kisame stood up, clutching the sword before engaging the team once more. Lady Chiyo stayed back. It was imperative that Kisame didn't think she was a threat because then he wouldn't inform Sasori. Lady Chiyo knew that Sasori would no doubt warn the akatsuki of her skill and then they'd probably be facing more than just one adversary.
"Water style! Water prison jutsu!" Three Kisame clones appeared and trapped Tenten, Neji and Lee whilst the real one faced off against Guy, his water clones maintaining the water prisons just fine. Guy could see Tenten beginning to struggle with her breathing and knew he had to be quick. Unfortunately he was unable to fully block the powerful smash from Kisame and was sent careening into the water.
"Water style! Five hungry sharks jutsu!" Kisame cackled with glee as five sharks formed in the water and began to attack Guy, having the advantage of being much faster than him in the water.