chapter 6: P!nk / edited

hey future me once again letting you know that this chapter (pre-editing) makes me want to tear myself in half.

"I won! I definitely won!" Jamie yells as soon as she enters the classroom in which Demi is seated behind her desk. She looks up in confusion but grins as soon as she realizes who the noise is coming from. I grin, following Jamie into the classroom.

"Personal opinion or was it declared the winner by the birthday girl herself?" "Both" Jamie says, skipping happily to her seat. "Not true, but it was indeed an amazing gift" I say, smiling at Jamie. Demi gets out of her seat and walks up to me with arms open. "Happy belated birthday Daisy" she says, pulling me into a hug that I wish would never end.

I'm pretty sure it lasts longer than the average hug should last. I normally would've pulled back from it like two times already if the person I was embracing wasn't so crazy attractive. "Thank you" I say, as we part and look at each other swiftly. I have to look away in order to avoid the insane non-verbal confrontation when she catches me blushing because of a simple hug.

"So what did Daisy give you that was so amazing?" Demi asks when I'm seated. "Well, Jamie came up with the idea to go see P!nk together with Mad and Chloe so they all out money together to pay for my ticket. I've been dying to see her live for years now". Demi smiles. "So how does that make you the winner of the best gift? Didn't you all literally gifted the same gift to her?" "I came up with it!" Jamie yells offended.

Demi laughs and holds her hands up in defense. "All right. Good job, Jamie. If only my friends gifted me concert tickets. I'm lucky if they even bring a gift to my parties. And mostly the gifts are plants that I can't take care of and die within the first week". I chuckle.

"I have the perfect gift idea for you Miss" I say. Demi smirks at me and raises her eyebrows. "Oh, really? Have you been thinking about that?" "Aside from, obviously, being my favorite teacher, I have an idea in mind that would make you the happiest teacher in the world".

She chuckles. "Too bad I have to wait another three months. I'll remember this tho, I better get my gift." I chuckle and nod. "I hope it's P!nk tickets" she mumbles grinning before getting up in her chair to start class. Jamie and I laugh while we open up our books.

-