Chapter 55

"I think I love you better now.." I finish the song and wait till the spotlight shines onto me. When the audience starts clapping, I smile. I. Fucked. It. Up.

This is the semi-finale, and it's extremely hard to get trough them. "So, Kelly.." Simon starts.

"I think that you have amazing vocals, you're a very special singer and you're voice is incredible. I just don't think that you chose the right song, for your voice. You have kind of a high voice, also when you talk, and this song is just a little too low I guess.." I nod. "I'm really proud, that you still managed to sing it. It's just a hard decision."

I nod and smile. Fuck. This is not what I expected.

"Okay, Paulina." "You are a great singer, but like Kelly said, I don't think this was the right song for you." I smile and nod again. Just tell me it wasn't good, instead of adding 'you're a great singer'.

"Demi?" I look at her and she gives me a reassuring smile. "I think you did amazing tonight, and you're voice is one of the most powerful ones I've ever heard. Kelly has a point, this song was probably too low, but I think it's amazing how you still made me feel like it was your song, I loved it." "Thank you."

"Okay Kelly, it's time to make a decision." Mario says, laying his hand on my back. "Are you sending Daisy home, or will she make it trough?"

Kelly looks down, at the paper on her desk. "Daisy," I look at Kelly. "Daisy, I'm sorry, but I'm sending you home." The audience boos and I look at the ground full disappointment. "I'm sorry Daisy, we will be right back after the commercials!" Mario waits for his que to leave the stage.

"Cut!" I quickly go backstage. "Oh my god Daisy, I'm so sorry for you!" "Daisy, you did great. This sucks!" "Sorry Daisy.." I brush all the caring comments off and look at the ground.

"I'm sorry Daisy." I look up, facing Madison. "It's okay." "I wish you could take my place." I smell sarcasm. "You got trough?" She nods. I see the little devils in her eyes and she has a slight smirk on her face.

"And why are you smirking?" "Well, now that you're out of the competition, I have more chance to win. But that's not only because of you. I'm happy when any of the participants leave." Jesus Christ, really? "Anyways, gotta go. Good luck with.. your life." She turns around, and makes her way to a blonde girl..

"Bitch!" She turns around. "What did you just call me?" "Bitch. I called you bitch! You faked the whole depressing look, and the suicidal excuse! You don't know how much this competition meant to me, and now it's all gone! You always ruin everything! EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL, YOU AND CHLOE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!" Madison takes a few steps back. People look up to hear what this screaming is about.

"I hate you Madison! You and chloe are the reason I almost died! If you had respected the fact that I'm not straight, back in high school, I wouldn't have all this fucking shit to deal with! I tried to commit suicide and failed. This competition was one thing I wanted to accomplish. And you ruined it!"

"Hey hey, stop it you." Someome grabs my waist and pulls me away from Madison. "Let me go! I'm not finished!" The person drags me out of the building, to an old kind of dumpster place, behind it. I try to get out of the person's grip.

"Stop it baby girl." It's Demi. "Demi, it's not fair! I gave time to care about Madison and her health, and she made everything up." "How can you tell?" "She told me that she was happy that I left. She faked everything!" Demi grabs my hands, which calms me down.

"Why don't you pick Jade up at Selena's and go home. I'll, for sure, handle this thing with Madison, Chloe and the X-Factor management." I nod. "I'm sorry Daisy, you are still the best singer I know of." I smile.

She pecks my lips. "Be careful, okay?" "Okay."
[A/N: s2g, if anyone is going to be like: TFIOS TFIOS OMG!1!! i will sue you. okay is just a word, it's not immidiately related to tfios. ok bye ily thanks for reaadiiiing.]

"I love you." "I love you too."

We go backstage again, Madison and Chloe are nowhere to be found. "Bye guys!" I yell, before leaving the backstage place. I get some goodbye's back, but slam the door shut.

While I make my way to Selena, I get a text. A text from..

Jamie's mother?

I open the text, trying to focus on the road.

10:45 pm - Jamie's at the ICU and she probably won't make it trough. She's begging me to get you here. Her life is in serious danger.

My jaw drops, and I let go of the wheel. Suddenly I hear a loud honk. I turn the wheel to the left in break-neck speed, while I get blinded by two pheadlights from a truck.

My car smashes against the truck, and the glass in front of me shatters into thousands of pieces. My car flies trough the air, makes a couple saltos and then lands, wheels up, like 10 meters away.

After I get over the shock, I try to open my seatbelt, but it's stuck. My door is locked by a fallen tree. Then anxiety slams into me. I hyperventilate, and start screaming.

I realise, that the truck is still next to my car. While I'm hyperventilating, the truck starts moving. Is the driver, going away?

Then when I look closer, the truck starts rolling upto my car. I grab the little hammer, that's in the passengers seat dashboard, to smash my glass in pieces. Then cut my seatbelt open with the blade that's in there. Just when I'm about to get out, the truck slams onto my car.

I jump out of the window. And wait till I hit the ground. I feel an extreme pain in my arm, and then there's an HUGE exploition next to me.

And then, I feel nothing.

THE END.
______________________________

hello person who's reading this,
as you can see, it says The End up there.
So, that means that this story ended!
I know, weird end, I might write a sequel but first, I want to focus on my fanfiction: Believe Me.
I'm going to continue on Believe Me first, I will keep writing extra scenes, in the other story from Miss Lovato on my page, and when I've finished all that, I will probably write a sequel. But for now..

Bye bye Miss Lovato!

~
THANK YOU NOTES:
- Daphne (@daphnexlovato) - daphne is my best friend, and we met over instagram. We started facetiming, and when we found out that Demi was coming to our country, we got tickets, and now we're seeing Demi together. We already met up once, and it truly felt like we knew each other for years already. She's always been here for me, and she's the sweetest most beautiful person on earth and I'm thankful to have her as my friend. She has helped me with the story a lot, and she also writes fanfiction, so check them out. Thanks Daphne, I love you.

@faithfordemi - Aroob, you always commented on my chapters and stuff, and your comments always made me smile. We almost know each other for a year now, and even though we don't really have contact like we had before, thanks for being an active reader and I love you looaaads.

- @AlexisIsBored, @DxvonneDxvoted & @Ohemdemi - you guys have been talking to me a lot, commenting a lot, made me feel better and cracked me up! I don't remember if it were one of you guys, but I guess one of you made my Satan nickname up. And yeah, I loved it lol. Thanks guys.

- @PrettyIn_Punk - you came up with the poem, and I LOVED IT SO MUCH I TOTALLY FANGIRLED WHEN I FIRST READ IT LIKE OMG IT WAS SO GOOD. Thanks a lot!

THEN ALSO THANKS TO ALLLLL MY BEAAAUTIFUL REAAADERRSS OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST HUMAN BEINGS EVER AND I'M DAMN THANKFUL TO FIND MY FANFIC ON NUMBER 5 WHEN YOU SEARCH: DEMI LOVATO ON WATTPAD. AND THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU OPENING MY STORY WHEN I UPDATE HAS BROUGHT MY FANFIC TO NUMBER 5 ON THE DEMI LOVATO PAGE AND THAT'S AMAZING. SO BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, YOU MADE ME REALLY HAPPY. SO YEAH BYE GUYS LOOVEE YOUUU.