Chapter 43

Daisy's POV.

I don't know what to think of this. When I saw Demi, I got butterflies again. But I am absolutely NOT going trough this hell again. It took so long to get over her.. And I'm with Jamie and I love her so much. 

Jade snors softly and I cradle her back and fourth softly. 

Jamie's car appears on the end of the street and she drives towards me. 

'Hey babe' I say while getting inside. 'Hey, how was the talk?' she asks, pecking my lips and kissing Jade's cheek.

I shrug. 'Okay I guess. Jade likes her and she's obviously sorry about everything'.

'Did you forgive her already?' 'No. It will take long to forgive her for everything, and I'm not going to let her into my life again soon. It can't happen again'. 

Jamie nods and we drive towards her house. 'And what did she think about us?' 

'She was shocked. We didn't really talk about it a lot. I don't want her to know a lot about my relationships and love life'. 

'I think you're handeling this amazing Dais. I'm so proud'. I smile at her and look outside of the window. 

'Soooo.. you got 4 fricking yesses!' she yells. I lay my finger on her mouth and nod at Jade. 

'Oh, woops'. 'But yeah, 4 yesses! I was so happy, you don't want to know'.

'How did you meet Demi actually?' 'She roughly bumped into me and it was really awkward'. 

~

'Goodmorning' I say walking into the kitchen. Jamie smiles and turns around to wrap her arms around me. 

'Goodmorning my love, what are we doing today?' she asks after kissing me. 'I gotta work..' I say pouting. 

'I gotta work all day, so I'll be home around 8' I say, grabbing orange juice out of the fridge. She nods and continues to cook dinner. I pour juice in a glass and walk into the livingroom, where Jade is coloring at the dinner table. 

'Hey baby girl, what are you doing?' 'I'm coloring Demi'. I freeze for a second.

'Demi from yesterday?' 'Yes! Her hair was BLUE! I want blue hair too mommy!' 

I laugh. 'Really, didn't you want pink?' 'No, I want blue hair!' 

I take a look at the drawing. 

I can recognize Demi, because of the blue hair, and apparently Demi is holding Jade. 

Jamie walks into the room with some plates and lays them down on the table.

'What's up?' 'She has drawn Demi'. Jamie's eyes widen.

'Really?' 'Yep. And I want blue hair too!' Jade says wide-smiling.

Jamie taps Jade's nose. 'Didn't you want purple hair?' 'NO! BLUE!' 

'Let's have breakfast princess' I say while I picking up the drawing and pencils & laying it in a drawer. 

'When are we going to see Demi again?' Jade asks, with a mouthful of waffle.

'Jade, don't talk with your mouth full'. 

Jade frowns and quickly swallows. 'When are we seeing Demi again?' she repeats.

I shrug. 'I don't know Jadie. She has hurt mommy when she was younger'. Jade's jaw drops.

'But Demi is really sweet! Pleasie!?' I sigh. 'Maybe Jade. We'll see her when I have to sing again'.

Jade cheers before biting off some waffle. 'I don't know if I trust her' Jamie says.

'Well, I'm not going to do anything with or to her. She's past, a memory, I don't like her anymore. I hope you understand' I say annoyed.

Why doesn't she understand?

____

comment & vote.

This is just a chapter to clear things up. I'm still updating, but I'm also changing and rewriting some chapters. And no this is not a dream. This is 4 years in the future. okay bye, so close to 300k readssss!!!

x satan