Chapter 54

'Mommy?' Jade climbs onto the bed causing me to wake up. 'Goodmorning princess' I say while rubbing my eyes.

She climbs on top of me and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.  'Why weren't you in your own bed?'. I look next to me and see that Demi is still sleeping. I sigh. How am I going to explain this?! I wrap me arms around Jade.

'Well, you know when you have a nightmare, I cuddle with you, right?' She nods. 'Demi had a nightmare last night, so I cuddled with her'.

Demi yawns and her eyes flutter open. 'Goodmorning Demi!' Jade rolls off of me and lays inbetween Demi and me.

'Goodmorning baby' Demi says. Jade also kisses Demi's cheek. Demi looks at me and smiles. I quickly peck her lips. 'Morning'.

Jade has a wide smile on her face. 'Are you in love?' Demi chuckles and kisses Jade's cheek.

I get up and get dressed. 'When does Jade's vacation ends?' Demi asks when we're walking downstairs for breakfast.

'In 2 days'. Jade lays down on the couch and grabs Demi's phone. Demi walks upto her while I get some eggs out of the fridge.

'Go play some games, and don't you dare beat my highscores!' Demi says, following by a evil/cute giggle from Jade. Demi grins and walks into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her neck.

'You have bootcamp next week, have you chosen a song?' I shake my head before kissing her. 'Demi! I beat your highscore!' Jade yells out of the livingroom. Demi smiles into the kiss and pulls away. 'What?!' Demi yells, while walking upto Jade.

I grab toast and hear Jade's laugh out of the livingroom. I make breakfast, shove it on three plates and lay them down on the table.

Demi is tickeling Jade and she's acting silly and childish. 'Kids! Breakfast is ready'. Demi stands up and laughs.

'Mamaaaa, Demi's not a kid'. Demi nods. 'She's a liar' Demi whispers extra loud. I pout.

~

'Okay, sad song or a happy song?' I ask. Jade's upstairs, playing with her toys ans I'm sitting on Demi's lap on the couch

'Maybe a mix?'. I nod. 'Okay, what about Monster by Paramore?' She thinks about and shakes her head. 'Nah'.

I think some more and then grab a notebook. I randomly write down some songs.

Demi tightens grip on my waist and leans her head on my shoulder. 'Okay, I'm done. I'm naming the songs and you say Yes or No'. She nods.

'Wings- Birdy' 'No'

'Wide awake - Katy Perry' 'Yes'

'The way - Ariana Grande' 'Can you hit those kind of notes?' I clear my throat and let out a short whistle tone. 'Oh my god, Yes!' I grin before moving on.

'Love will remember - Selena' 'No'

'Not in that way - Sam Smith' 'Yes'.

'That's it'. Demi sighs. 'We have, Wide Awake, The way & Not in that way'. I grin.

After like 5 minutes Demi starts talking. 'I guess Not in that way, is too slow & more a song for next rounds'. I nod and put a cross behind the song on the paper.

'Wide awake or The way?' 'Well, it'd be super cool to let Kelly hear of your whistle tones, but it's also kind of a risk' I nod. 'True'.

'Wide awake' I mumble while laying the notebook on the table. Demi nods and pulls me closer to her.

'Did you know I was a judge on x factor when you wanted to audition?' I nod. 'Remember when you invited James over, and he told me to audition for x Factor, that it'd be a good start for my music career?' She nods. 'I remember you talking to me about how much you liked my voice and how bad you wanted me to audition.. So I promised myself that I was going to audition, for you. And the fact that you are a judge on there was even better'. Demi smiles and kisses my cheek.

'You should start working on Wide Awake. Bootcamp is thug'. I nod, go upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom with the lyrics to Wide Awake.

~

Couple of weeks later..

'Are you ready?' Demi asks, while she pulls on her heels. I nod and take a deep breathe, trying to control my nerves.

'You're going to rock okay?' I nod again while she lays her arms on my shoulder. I smile and peck her lips, before yelling that Jade has to come downstairs.

Jade walks downstairs and her eyes start to twinkle when she looks at Demi.

'Beautiful' she mumbles while she runs her little hand over Demi's sparkely leggings.

'Thank you sweetie' Demi lifts Jade up. 'Can I have sparkle too?' she begs. I smile and nod. Demi dips a brush in some glitter powder and then rubs it over Jade's cheeks.

'Now you look beautiful too' Jade is beaming. 'I gotta go' she says while she puts Jade on the ground. 'See you tonight' I kiss her cheek and Demi walks out of the house.

Jade hops into the livingroom and plops onto the couch. 'Why can't I come with y ouuu?' Jade whines when I turn the TV on.

'Because you're going to Selenaaaa' I whine back, zapping trough some channels. 'But I want to see you sing..' 'Well, ask auntie Sel to turn the tv on to x Factor, you'll see me and Demi too'.

2 hours later, I'm in the car with Jade on our way to Selena.

'Hey hey' I say when Selena walks upto the car. 'Hey Dais' I get out of the car and then open the door for Jade (it's on child lock).

Jade smiles and walks upto Selena, who lifts her up. 'Selena, can we watch x Factor tonight?' Selena nods. 'Thanks, I'll pay you tonight'.

I get into the car and drive away. On my way to sing for international public..