chapter 53

'Goodnight babe' I smile at how Jade closes her eyes and almost immediately falls asleep.

I go downstairs. Demi smiles when I walk into the room. She turned the TV on, and songs on MTV are playing. 'Pretty smart how you managed to stay calm with the white tattoo thing' I say while I sit down, closely next to her. 'Interesting at how Jade knows about your white tattoos' I frown. 'Surprised that YOU have white tattoos'. She stays quiet.

'Honestly Demi, you're way too beautiful to hurt yourself'. She blushes and looks at her feet.

'I stopped though' we say at the same time. We both grin and look at each other.

'Demi.. I wanted to tell you something this afternoon..' 'Before Jade interrupted us?' 'Yeah, that.. I-I think I'm.. I'm falling for you again'.

Demi's smile grows. 'Seriously?' I nod and blush. 'Okay, I don't want to creep you out, but It's totally fine to fall in love with me, you know why?' She softly grabs my chin and looks into my eyes.

'I fell for you , all over again, the day you stood on that stage and sang like an angel'. I smile and connect our lips together.

She pulls me on top of her while she deepens our kiss. I put my hands in her neck and she lays her hands on my back. I slid my tongue into her mouth, while she laces her fingers over my back. The moment, the feelings, the kiss.. feel just like 4 years ago. Like we used to kiss, like we used to feel..

And then I'm sure. I want to spend more time with this girl. She lays her hands on my ass and I giggle into the kiss. She grabs my legs, wraps them around and makes her way upstairs without breaking the kiss.

She pushes me against the wall and we make out for a little, we then continue to get into the bedroom.

I  bite her lip, causing her to let out a little moan. She lays me down on her bed while I take her shirt off. She's wearing a black push-up bra from Victoria Secret.

She gets on top of me and takes off my shirt. I still hear the TV from downstairs, and Drunk in love by Beyonce is playing. No idea why, but it makes this whole situation a little hotter than it already was.

*sexuaaaal oh my god it's been a while since I wrote sexual chapters i'm nervous*

She kisses her way to my pants, unbuttons them and slids down the zipper with her teeth. A moan escapes my mouth while she kick them off. She kisses upto my face again, leaving a hickey in my neck. Oh, how the hell am I going to explain Jade what that is?

Demi closes the gap between our lips and softly pulls down my jaw, to have more access to my mouth. She kisses me hard, while she moves one of her hands to my area.

I wrap my around her neck and leave some kisses on her jawline, to her neck. She lays her hand down on my lower stomach, before pulling away from the kiss. I open my eyes in confusion.

She grins and puts her hair in a ponytail.

I chuckle and we continue making out. My skin is basically on fire, and we both already have a layer of sweat, covering our bodies.

She slids her hand into my panties and without excuse she dips 2 fingers inside of me. I groan and throw my head back in pleasure.

She kisses my neck and continues to move her fingers in an out of me. I grab the sheets and squeeze them till my knuckles turn white. She kisses my lips to calm me down.

'Fuck demi' I whisper, she curls her fingers and hits my soft spot. I moan her name when I feel myself hitting my orgasm.

Demi giggles. I whimper when she gets her fingers out of me. I catch my breath slowly while Demi puts back a piece of my hair behind my ear.

'I didn't know that you were able to, but you got even better Miss Lovato'.

She smiles before I flip us over. My turn.