The Boyfriend That Never Listens

"Oh gross! Henry!" I plugged my nose, making me sound nasally as I waved my other hand back and forth. 

Henry Cavill, my boyfriend of two years, started to crack up from the way I sounded. He sank down onto the California king bed and wiped at his eyes.

"That's not funny!" I growled, my nose still plugged. More laughter. Rolling my eyes and stomping one foot, I turned to leave the room that now smelt of rotten eggs.

"I'm sorry!" I heard him calling from in the room. There was a thud, following by a loud groan and then more banging.

I sighed, dropping my hand down to my side and turned where I was to wait for Henry. He finally appeared, hobbling out of the room with Kal walking beside him.

"Your leg?" I asked when he came to a stop in front of me, his blue eyes sparklingly with tears.

"Rammed it into the dresser."

I looked at him and considered being the sweet and caring girlfriend I usually was but then I remembered he stank up the bedroom and laughed about it, so instead I lightly smacked his stomach, laughed and said, "Karma." Then I turned away and continued down the stairs.

"That's not funny!" I heard him growl from the top of the stairs. "Babe, my knee is in pain."

"And what would you like me to do, Henry?" I stopped on the last step and turned to face him. He didn't look all too happy with me at the moment and if I had been in his shoes, I wouldn't either. So I sighed and leaned against the wall. "Go put your brace back on and lay down."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I then crossed my arms and closed my eyes. Men sure turned into big babies when they injured themselves. "I'll be up there in a bit."

"(Y/N), how would you like me to get back into the room?"

I opened my eyes, trying my best to keep a straight face as I said, "The same way you came out."

There was a look on his face that told me he was considering many things, leaving me was probably one of them, but then he turned around, placed his hand on the wall and just slowly made his way back into the room.

"Babe," I called out, stopping him in his progress. Henry turned to look at me, a brow raised. "I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a bitch, you know?"

"Hard to tell." He said.

"I do love you, I just hate when you purposely fart and smell up the room and then find it funny not to warn me."

I noticed the corner of his lip twitching and then he turned his head, no doubt to hide his smile. "You're right," he turned back to me. " I'm sorry."

"Sure you are," I uncrossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "I'm going to get some snacks, you better be in bed when I get back."

"Yes ma'am," he saluted. I watched as his large frame hobbled out of sight before turning back and heading directly for the garage where my car was parked.

When I returned, my boyfriend was not in bed where he said he would be. Though, after two years, I expected that.

"Babe," I called out as I scratched behind Kal's large ears and made my way into the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

"Making lunch."

"What about your knee?" I asked.

Henry peered over his shoulder, his face betraying the fact that he was contemplating his answer before finally settling on, "I was hungry."