The End

Well, it is with a heavy heart(partially), that I am writing this. There is no possible logical way for me to explain what I felt this morning, but that feeling told me to end this book.

I debated with that feeling while my coffee brewed. This book has introduced me to all of you. That is why I contemplated one final chapter, but the voice stood firm.

And so I am writing this.

Don't look at this as a good-bye, you will see me again and again as you reread your favorite parts from this book. And I will see you all, while I reply to comments or simply see them while rereading.

This book has been good to me, just like you have all been.

Now I'll admit, I'm not the best with ending things. Look at my relationship... which I think is over.... you get my point?

But that's the thing, I'm learning. I'm growing. I think that may also be why a part of me decided this was right.

Regardless, the end is here. And it is here where you should feel free to share your favorite stories, promote your own, or even feel the sudden spark to continue where I left off.

I believe in you. Believe in yourself too.

If my friendship is what you seek, I am not hard to find. I am usually always here.

Till then friends,

P.S. Did you vote for Henry?

- Ghost 🐺