I Promise

Fingertips danced over naked flesh, soft, warm lips brushed where they had stepped. A smile curved her full lips, a small laugh bubbled in the back of her throat. He raised himself up, his weight being placed all in his arms as he moved over her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, peeking through lashes.

An answer did not come, not a verbal one anyway. He lowered himself onto her, his furry chest tickling her naked back as he pressed his weight gently on top of her.

"Henry," she barely managed, his weight crushing her.

He moved his arms under her and lifted himself only a little. He placed gentle kisses along the back of her neck and down her throat causing her to giggle softly as he warm breath tickled her most sensitive area.

"That feels good," he placed a kiss on the top of her shoulder and then tilted his head so that she could see him.

"Does it?" His dark eyebrow rose.

"Mhm," she hummed, nodding her head swiftly and closing her eyes.

He slowly pulled his arms out from under her while lifting himself and placing a kiss to her neck.

Missing the feel of his body against her's, she rose up a little, gently pressing against him. Again, he pressed his lips to her neck and this time, he parted his lips and sucked on the spot where his lips had been.

Her eyes remained closed, lips parted slightly as a soft moan passed through. A deep groan came from his throat and vibrated his chest as she pressed herself against him.

"I need to go," he removed his hot mouth from her throat and pressed his forehead to her shoulder. "You're going to make me late."

"One more time," a mischievous smile twisted her full lips, her head turned slightly so that she could look at him. "And then you can go."

A deep chuckle vibrated her back, he lifted his head and pressed his lips to the spot he had just sucked on and smiled against her flesh. His lips moved upward, their destination, her ear.

"Once I start, you know I won't stop," he whispered, his voice husky.

"That's the plan," she pushed him up by pressing harder against him. He moaned softly, wanting nothing more than to feel her against him like that.

She lowered herself back onto the bed and turned onto her back, her bare chest exposed to him. His blue-grey eyes traveled from her face, down to her breast. He licked his lips and briefly glanced up at her before lowering his mouth over one of them.

"I'm not sorry," she whispered against his chest, many hours later. She tilted her head to find him looking down at her through his dark, long lashes.

"Neither am I," one arm had been wrapped around her, fingers combing through her tangled dark hair. He inhaled deeply and moved to wrap his other arm around her, embracing her as he always did.

"You're so warm," she said, fingers rubbing his hairy chest. "I love it."

He pulled her closer, their naked bodies pressed together. "I love you," he murmured against the top of her head where he pressed his lips gently.

"Mmm," she laughed lightly, eyes squeezed shut. "I love you too."

"Are you falling asleep?"

"Mhm," she hummed against his chest.

He held her tighter, "I love you," he whispered this time, his lips now pressing to her forehead. "Give me a kiss before you go to sleep."

She tilted her head back, slowly. Eyes opened only a little so that she could see where his lips were as she leaned up to kiss them.

He kissed her for a long time, his hand moving from her back to her head. "I will miss this," is what he told her when they finally pulled apart for air.

Henry laid back onto his back as she moved to lay fully on his chest. "I agree," she whispered, all trace of sleep gone thanks to their kiss. "Come home soon, Okay?"

"I promise," she could hear him smiling, "I have you to come home to."

________________________

May have stepped out of my comfort zone for this short little one.