Who Is Henry Cavill Really Dating?

"I often find myself asking the same question."

Something of a snort came from the tan skinned brunette. She turned to peer over her shoulder, her cheeks practically the size of mountains. "Is that really something you ask yourself?" She had asked with tears sparkling in her chocolate brown eyes.

His ruffled dark curls poked up from behind the couch and then followed dark, bushy eyebrows and his brilliant blue eyes, "Are you not supposed to?"

"Not after being nearly five months in, no..." although her head was turned toward him, her eyes had gone elsewhere. And then like that, they were back on him. "Alright, so you have a point."

"Thank you," he laid back down against the cushions, disappearing from sight. "Now, if you do not mind continuing, I would like to know who I am dating."

She lofted a brow for a second before turning back to her laptop to resume reading an article that she had come across.

"Hang on," she sat back, "Doesn't your publicist pay people to only say the good stuff about you?"

Henry Cavill sat up again, this time his entire head and shoulders were visible. "Why? What does it say?"

"Oh, that you're a pig headed crack head who can't keep it in his pants," she replied with a small smile. He, on the other hand, took her seriously and leapt up from the couch. "I was joking." She told him when he made his way around the couch. However, joking aside, Henry still came to stand beside her and started to read the article for himself.

"So they do not even know who I'm really dating?" He said after taking a step back.

"Nope," she replied, her cheek resting on her fist while she played with the cord connecting her mouse to her laptop.

She felt something hard rest on her shoulder. Turning her head just a little, she saw Henry had placed his chin there and was staring at the screen.

"Why are you reading this?" He finally asked.

"Why not?" She moved so that she could place her hand on one side of his face while pressing her own face to his. "I love torturing you when you visit. It's fun."

He frowned and pulled away. She reached out for his arm, stopping him from walking away completely. Henry turned back to her, the frown gone and a look of curiosity was there to replace it. She only smiled and tugged on his arm.

"What?" He stepped closer to her and pulled his arm free. Now that he was free, he placed a hand on the chair she sat in and he turned it around so that she was facing him.

She only continued to smile as he moved closer. Henry placed both hands on the chair's arms and leaned down so that his face was close to her's.

"Tell me."

She shook her head, her smiling growing as she did. And then her smile faded. His only grew. She was playing a game and he knew just how to play it.

"Alright then," he stood up to his full height and stepped back. "You won't tell me and I won't push you."

Henry went to turn away and as he did, she moved to grab for his arm and missed. He was quick, however, as she went flying forward, he turned to grab her.

"That serves you right," he said as he lifted her up into his arms and smiled.

"Shut up," she grumbled. "The article is right, you are pig headed and can't keep it in your pants."

"The article didn't say that," he frowned while tossing her onto the couch. "You did."

"You're right," she gasped, "the truth comes out at last!"

Instead of sitting beside her or on the other side of the couch, Henry chose to sit on her. "Take it back," he said as he laid back, crushing her against the cushions.

She squealed under his weight, "No!" Henry wiggled around. "Harry!" She smacked her hand against his back and tried to push him off. "I can't breathe."

"Take it back," he said.

"No!" She pushed on him until she stopped altogether and realized a weakness of his.

"That won't work!" He grasped his sides and tried to refrain from laughing. She had resulted to tickling him, something he quite hated. "Say you're sorry."

"No!"

"Fine."

He laid back again, pulling her arms around him so that she could not tickle her way free.

"Here is why you will get off me," he placed her chin on his shoulder. "If I die here, you will be branded a murderer and while you may go free, it will taint your career. No amount of money can change the evidence."

He was smiling when he turned to look at her, "The justice system is corrupt."

"Henry, you weight a ton and I can not breathe, please for the love of God get off me. I'm not playing anymore."

He rolled to the side and laid down with his legs across her lap. "Do you really think I have a lot of sex?"

"No, well not with me." She patted his good leg and pushed them off her.

•a.n•

👀
I realized this isn't so bad