Chapter 1

Renesmee P.O.V

"I'm pregnant" I spit out and he stops walking away from me.

It would be easier to say if he didn't know. He didn't know that we hadn't done it before. So he knew that my baby wasn't his.

"Who?!" He shouts at me, his whole body starting to convulse.

"Seth... " I whisper, my throat dry.

He growls and steps towards me again as he closes the distance between us.

"Why?!"

"Because you wouldn't with me."

"You know why!"

"Do I?" I ask him and my tone suddenly changes, hurt. "Or do you just not want me?"

He looks confused at me.

"You think I don't want you? There is nothing I want more Renesmee but you're only 15."

I sigh.

"Nice excuse. You don't even know my exact age."

"I'm the one who's meant to be angry here!" He shouts at me. "You made out with my best friend and now I'm going to have to live with the fact that he got you first!"

"That's what you care about?"

"I thought you loved me Renesmee."

"I do. " I say the tears welling up in my eyes. "I really do. I'm sorry Jacob.

He shakes his head.

"You couldn't wait? Or even talk to me?"

"Jacob, I wasn't thinking straight."

"Or were you? Do you love him?"

I shake my head "I only love you"

"If you loved me you would've waited"

"That's not true! I love you Jacob, more than anyone. "

He shakes his head and starts to walk past me but I grab onto his arm, begging him not to leave.

"Jake... Please. It's not his fault!"

"I need to know how this happened. Seth will tell me, or show me atleast"

"Jacob, please. I don't want you to see that"

He shakes his head and tries to walk past me again but I stand in his way.

"Move!" He shouts, his body shaking.

I know he's not in control of himself and I know I should move but I can't. I watch in slow motion as he brings his hand hard across my face and I stumble to the floor. I watch his feet run past me and I bring my hand up to my face. This isn't real, he didn't...

I look down at the blood on my hand and I'm brought crashing back down to reality.

_

_

_

Thank you guys for reading this.

Please like it if you enjoyed and want more!

:D