Chapter 32:

Renesmee's point of view:

I lie down on my old bed frowning and looking up at the ceiling. I place my hands on my now flat (ish) stomach, still in a protective manor and sigh. This room brings me back to being a child, if you could even call it that. It was so peaceful being young, not caring. But even that was shortlived. When the Volturi came I thought it would be the end, we would all die. I'd lose mum and dad, Jacob...

I roll over, burying my face in a pillow to muffle my crying. Out of the corner of my eye I see a glimpse of grey fur, so I sit up. On my bedside table is a small wolf toy. I remember it of course. I pick it up and cuddle it to my chest, lieing down again and crying into its fur.

I'd have liked to give it to my child.

I roll over again so my heads smothered in the pillow. I can't think clearly. I can't cope. I don't want to live. I just want my baby. I just wanted my baby... I wanted to be a mum. I wanted a child... But my baby's dead. Gone.

I roll over and shut my eyes.

A little later I hear the door open and Jake walks in.

"Nessie?" Jacob's voice calls out.

I roll over and watch his glance fall to the small brown wolf toy on the bed.

"You kept this?"

I nod. "It reminded me of you when you were out..."

He smiles a little and sits down next to me as I sit up.

He reaches for the wolf toy and then a doll out of my old doll's house. He places it on top of the wolf and makes them run across the bed.

I let out a small laugh and the pain eases a little. Jacob smiles at the sound of my laughter and I smile a little too.

"I love you..." I whisper.

"I love you too Nessie." He leans forward and kisses me softly.

Thank you for 4,000 views!