Chapter 6:

Renesmee P.O.V

I wait upstairs nervously for Jacob to talk to my parents. I'm praying that they'll say yes, otherwise my plan is foiled.

Jacob knocks on my door a little later and then he walks in.

"Yes?" I ask him and he nods.

I jump up into his arms and hug him. He kisses me softly and lays me down on the bed, climbing on top of me.

"Tonight?" He asks me.

"Tonight" I grin.

Then he bends his head down to kiss me.

_

I wake up the next morning with Jacob next to me, still asleep. The sheet is half over him, half of his dark muscly chest exposed. I rest my head against it.

Did I?

Yes. You did.

I have to tell myself that last night was real and it was the best thing that ever happened. Ever. A million times better than Seth.

There's a sudden jolt in my stomach and I run to the bathroom where I throw up. Jacob walks in a little later.

"Ness?" He asks sleepily. "What's wrong?"

He watches me throw up and then rubs my back gently.

"I'm going to get Carlisle. I think he has to know about Seth, Ness."

I sigh. He has a point. I hate it when he's right.

"Fine" I say and shut the lid and sit down on it.

He smiles and leaves, appearing a minute later with Carlisle.

Jacob explains all about Seth while I sit there feeling ill.

Eventually Carlisle nods and says:

"Alright, let's take a look at you"

Carlisle examines me and checks everything before deducing:

"You should be fine. The sickness will pass by today. I'm just a little worried about the baby, half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter human..."

I nod. I haven't thought about that yet. It'll be fine. I tell myself.