two • park chanyeol

Baekhyun trembled while he walked fast towards the gym.

He was literally going mad.

After he heard what seemed like Kyungsoo's voice over the headphones, he unplugged them and threw them on the bed like they were poisonous. He put on his team tracksuit, grabbed his bag and rushed out of the house, not thinking for a second.

His feet found the way towards the gym, but his mind was somewhere else.

He needed to get that imaginary nonsense off of it, and the only thing that could help was practicing serves.

He entered the training facility which was supposed be empty at late afternoon, so he just headed to the locker room to put on his sneakers and knee pads on, as well as his knee support.

Just when he was about to enter the gym, he heard the sound of ball being repeatedly slammed against the court.

A tall, black haired boy had his back turned to Baekhyun while he was leaned against his knees, catching his breath after another serve.

His arms were muscular and he was extremely well built.

And Baekhyun immediately knew who it was.

Park Chanyeol.

He had heard the rumours about Hangseong's untouchable ace.

Everyone at Jungsan excitedly whispered when the Park Chanyeol transferred from Hanseong to their school after he got expelled.

Reportedly, he beat some guy up and broke his nose, a rib and sent him to hospital for weeks.

In Baekhyun's opinion, it probably wasn't far from the truth.

Even though he had never heard that Chanyeol was a type who would pick a fight without reason, he knew that the boy definitely wasn't all flowers.

Chanyeol was well known for his golden rule.

Don't date them, don't break their heart.

He had never dated anyone, but he made out with girls and fucked them if that was the only thing they wanted. He never let any emotions get included, and the only reason was that everyone was simply out of his league.

Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's story included none of the matters of that sort. They knew each other from the court and only met on the practice camps and matches. It was odd though, that being the bubbly personality he was before, a person who got along with everyone- for some reason Baekhyun just couldn't handle Chanyeol. He irked him but he couldn't explain it. Maybe it was his arrogance, maybe his star-like behavior on the court, but for all that mattered Baekhyun couldn't stand the sight of the guy, while Chanyeol treated Baekhyun like any other opponent- with teasing and insulting.

And Chanyeol was there, in his gym, and Baekhyun would probably have to endure him for the whole year.

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts when he found Chanyeol looking at him.

"Well hello, captain." Chanyeol gave him one of his famous narcissistic smirks, tilting his head.

Baekhyun didn't show the same amount of interest as he walked over to pick one of the balls from the ground.

"Park." he said shortly and walked over to serve position on the other side. Chanyeol followed, walking with his hands on his back.

"Not really talkative today, huh? You were a loudest chatterbox the last time a saw you."

Baekhyun spared him a glance.

"I don't recall being talkative with you, ever."

Chanyeol leaned against the wall while Baekhyun served one ball after another, not minding him at all.