sixteen • let me fix you

"I need to talk to you." Junmyeon spoke, and Chanyeol sighed in relief. Not like he was expecting someone to really attack him but he still startled.

Junmyeon's hair was messy, his eye bags were too big and his he was wearing his clothes from night before too. He looked like he didn't sleep at all.

"About what?"

Junmyeon let go of his forearm, like he forgot that he had even taken him by it.

He took a step back, looking at his own feet.

"What are you trying with Baekhyun?" he finally lifted his head up to meet Chanyeol's eyes, hoping that he could find an answer in them.

"W-what?" Chanyeol's heart started thumping and he felt like someone discovered some big, ugly secret about him. He didn't consider that a secret, mainly because he didn't think about it that way. He only thought of Baekhyun's lips and wanting to do it again.

He wasn't even sure what that thing with Baekhyun was, after all.

"I saw you two last night."

Uncomfortable silence filled the hallway.

"Oh." Chanyeol mouthed.

He had never felt guilty for kissing someone or even fucking them, but seeing disappointed in Junmyeon's eyes made him feel like shit.

Both times he had kissed Baekhyun were sort of accidental, and he didn't actually have intentions to make a move on the brunet. But having Baekhyun pressed against him made him feel all kinds of things at once, and he was so confused. On the other hand, if it was just a phase, or pure lust, it wasn't worth hurting Baekhyun.

Maybe it was actually wrong.

"He's not one of your toys." Junmyeon said harshly. "He went through so much and the only thing he needs right now is another dissapoitment."

Wait, dissapoitment? Why would Baekhyun be dissapointed, it wasn't serious...

"Please, don't hurt him." Junmyeon said with pleading eyes, looking at Chanyeol like a victim begging the killer to spare his life.

After pulling away Junmyeon walked away, leaving Chanyeol alone in the hallway, wondering what it would be like to have a friend like Junmyeon.

----

The sun breaking through thin curtains woke Baekhyun up.

Or maybe it was the sun combined with the worst headache he had felt in his life.

He groaned, rolling over in bed and kicking the blankets off of him.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes, and it took him few moments to realise where he was, how he had got there and what day it was.

Oh, right. New Year's eve, Tao's house in Pyeongchang, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol.

He remembered his dream from previous night. He was kissing Chanyeol in the snow in it. It felt so real that Baekhyun could easily recall the feeling of Chanyeol's warm lips moving against his. Uncontrollable heat rushed through his body on the mere thought of it, and he slapped his face to get those ideas out of his head. It was probably alcohol, anyway.

He noticed that he was still wearing the same clothes as the day before and his boots and jacket were neatly placed under the bed.

His phone was laying on a night stand, and next to it there was little white pill and a note.