eight • greed

"So today we're finally playing against them." Minseok said darkly, stabbing a banana with his fork.

All the boys were sitting at the same table in dinning hall, eating their breakfasts before another day filled with matches.

Jongin, who was sitting next to Minseok, stole a piece of his banana and put in into his cereals.

"I heard we'll play a full match against them, since they're a powerhouse too." he said.

Minseok gave him a disgused look when he noticed all the things Jongin mixed in with his cereals. He's always had wierd eating habits.

"We're playing against Bangwong?" Chanyeol asked curiously, and Minseok's face looked like someoneput a dead fish in front of him and forced him to smell it.

"Don't even say that name." he warned, and Junmyeon laughed at his childlish remarks.

"Come on, it's not like we've never beaten them." he said.

Chanyeol's eyes wandered off to Baekhyun, who talked about something to Kris. Two of them were on the other side of table from the others, not even minding about their conversation.

Baekhyun looked like he was explaining something to Kris, doing gestures with his hands and doodling something on a napkin.

"Yeah, we beat them once in a practice match where they lacked three very, very important players, one of which was T- Tae... Ta-" Minseok struggled to say a name like he was poisonous.

"Taemin?" Chanyeol asked, deserving a shocked reaction from Minseok and even Luhan. Two liberos obviously had some abnormal hate towards the guy.

"Don't. Say. The name." Minseok hissed. "We call him Pabomin."

"He's like Voldemort. You know who that is?" Luhan asked.

"Of course I do. I'm sorted into Slytherin." Chanyeol said proudly. He did a test on Pottermore a while ago, after he read all the books and became obsessed with everything Harry Potter related for eternity.

"Then you know how important it is not to say the name." Minseok said, and Luhan nodded a little bit too eagerly.

Chanyeol suddenly thought how the libero duo reminded him of those two Disney squirrels.

"At least we'll have a campfire party tomorrow, since it's the last day. That could fix my mood even if we lose 2:0." Sehun said optimistically.

Chanyeol remembered traditional campfire parties that were held on the last evening in the camp, and it was everyone's favourite thing because all the rivalry would be forgotten and boys from different teams would chatter and hang out. There were always different games that everyone participated in, so they would usually bond with each other in that way.

Chanyeol was friends with many other teams so he didn't have problem with that, but Minseok and Luhan, for example, had particular problem with other team's aces.

"Pabomin better watch out." Minseok said. "He might  accidentally break a leg during the party." his face was dead serious but everyone laughed, and Chanyeol though that he could even expect their impulsive libero to do something like that.

Baekhyun decided to sit with Kris  during their breakfast and discuss the strategy for upcoming match since he didn't feel like talking to Chanyeol ot even being close to him, for that matter. He left their cabin earlier while Chanyeol was still in the bathroom in order to avoid him.

For some reason, he couldn't get their encounter from previous night out of his head.

Chanyeol lustrous eyes looking down at him, Chanyeol's confession about his sexuality, Chanyeol's playful smirk.