ten • savior

Chanyeol broke through groups of people holding cups filled with warm drinks, making his way towards where he though Baekhyun and Jimin  could be.

He noticed them standing next to one of the trees that was decorated with warm yellow Christmas lights. Jimin was standing too close to Baekhyun while talking, and the latter just nodded his head here and there, looking like he actually listened.

Just when Chanyeol was about to reach them someone pulled him to the side, almost making him trip over his own giant feet.

When he turned around to see his kidnapper, his eyes met a cute brunette girl as she held onto his biceps.

"Mina?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?"

He knew Mina for ages, since she was his grandma's neighbour. They played together when they were kids almost every day, and Chanyeol loved spending time with her more than with anyone else.

Their friendship ended after they went to different schools, but there was a situation after that that he remembered as soon as he saw her.

Few weeks before he got kicked out of Hangseong, they met at a party that Chanyeol couldn't even remember who hosted.

Long story short, they got drunk and had sex, and after that they didn't contact each other. She was probably embarrassed ( Chanyeol never had problems with that kind of stuff) and he simply forgot to call and check how she was doing, since he had much bigger problems going on in his life back then.

"Nice to see you, too, Chanyeol." she scoffed, letting go of his arm.

"Sorry, I was just... I'm suprised to see you here, actually." he scratched the back of his head, glancing behind her to see what Baekhyun and Jimin were doing. They were still talking and Jimin didn't move any closer to the brunet, so there was no danger, yet.

He didn't like that guy around Baekhyun. Not like it bothered him if Baekhyun had any love interests, just the opposite, he would be glad if Baekhyun was interested in someone. But he knew for a fact that nothing good came with Jimin. There were rumours while Chanyeol and Jimin were second years that he forced his so called boyfriend into sex and hurt him, but it was never confirmed. And if there was something Chanyeol couldn't handle, then it was forcing someone into loving you.

Why do you even care? It's none of your business. Baekyun is a mature person, he can take care oh himself, a voice in Chanyeol's head spoke, but he ignored it as he got his attention back on Mina.

"I transferred to Mihawk, and I'm helping out their manager. She's a third year now, so I'll take over her position next year." she shrugged.

Chanyeol nodded, now taking a better look of a girl in front of him. She was a lot hotter than the last time he saw her. Her eyes were marked by black kohl pencil, and she had some pink lipstick on that made her lips so plump and inviting. Her brown hair was messy in a sexy way, and she didn't even have to try.

"How have you been lately? Got yourself a girl?" she asked, leading him to move away from the crowd a little bit. Chanyeol still tried to leave Baekhyun inside his vision area, but his forehead wrinkled as he saw Baekhyun leaving somewhere with Jimin.

That idiot, he thought. He doesn't even realise what a mistake it is to get involved in anything with Jimin.

"Chanyeol?" Mina snapped her fingers in front of him, turning his attention back on her.

"Uh, no. You know dating isn't really my style." he smirked. He felt some wierd urge to go after Baekhyun and get him out of Jimin's claws, but at the same time the girl in front of him looked at him with a desire and a newly lit fire in her eyes as he confirmed that he still lived by his old rules.