Chapter 1

ARCHIE drove like a mad man as I held my hands over Fred's shot wound, tears leaking out of my eyes, Archie didn't even have his drivers license yet

Fred groaned as we went over a bump. "Hold on, Dad, hold on." Archie begged, I pressed a little harder on the wound, leaning over the middle to gain better access. "Just hold on Fred, we're nearly there." I smiled weakly at him, Fred groaned again as he pressed his hand against the window, smearing blood everywhere.

"Dad, we're almost there, they're gonna fix you up." Archie spoke "stay with me Dad, stay with me."

"Hold on, Fred." I cried, Everything happened to fast, my head was still bleeding heavily from where I was hit and thrown about, my wrist was probably broken from where the Black Hooded guy twisted it by yanking me up.

We arrived at the hospital as Archie and I helped Fred to get out of the car, we both had one of his arms slung over our shoulders as we walked into the hospital, trying not to hurt Fred.

"Help!" I shouted as we dragged Fred along. "Help, please!" Archie spoke out.

"Help, Hey!" Archie demanded as he looked over at me, I could tell I was going pale, the blood loss was getting to me as i felt extremely weak. "Someone Help, my dad and my friend needs help!" Archie shouted.

"Two Gurneys." One of the nurses shouted as she ran over, a male doctor also ran over "what happened to him?" He asked as he helped Fred onto the gurney. "He was shot."

"What about the girl?" The man asked as he picked me up and lay me down onto one of the gurneys, the room was blurring as I vaguely heard Archie reply "She's lost too much blood."

"Do they have medical problems? Any conditions?" The mans voice was becoming distraught and not very audible.

My eyes started to close as I heard one of the nurses start to speak "Can you hear me?" She asked "Tell me your name." I felt myself being pushed out of the room.

"Her names Juliet Cooper." Archie shouted, his voice sounded weak, before i was pulled out of the room I heard Archie speak "His names Fred Andrews."

My eyes fluttered close as I heard the nurse say "don't fall asleep, Juliet."

"Juliet? Hurry up and take the picture." Betty sighed as I looked over at her, her phone was being held in my hand out in front of me as we stood by Veronica, both of them smiling.

I took the picture and smiled "you looked so cute." Betty smiled as she took her phone from my hands, I took the time to look around, we were at some kinda park.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered, Betty placed her hand on my shoulder "too
bad you will never see it again."

"What?" I asked, not looking away from the scenery.