Chapter 29

I raised the cup of tea  to my lips, smiling at FP and Jughead as the spoke about normal things, that was until someone knocked at the door

I raised the cup of tea to my lips, smiling at FP and Jughead as the spoke about normal things, that was until someone knocked at the door. "I'll get it." I spoke up, placing my cup down before walking over to the door and opening it.

"Sheriff Keller, what a surprise," Jughead spoke from behind me, I moved back slightly to let the man in, before I shut the door.

"Jughead." Sheriff Keller spoke up "Juliet, FP." He looked at us both "sorry to brother you it's, uh."

"We don't not have General Pickens' head." Jughead spoke up as he leaned against the wall "and we do not know who stole it."

"The same as the last four times you asked us and our neighbors." FP said, Turing to look at the man.

"You know, Sheriff, these visits are starting to feel a lot like harassment" I spoke up, crossing my arms, already annoyed at the fact he would come here and accuse my boyfriend and his father.

"Juliet's right, there's absolutely no evidence, zero proof whatsoever pointing to any particular group of suspects." Jughead agreed with me.

"You did write a rather scathing article about the generals legacy, which prompted the Southside Serpents to stop by Pickens Day with an ax to grind" Keller spoke up "Juliet seemed like the only who he didn't join in with Your little stunt."

"I didn't tell Juliet about it and I'm actually writing a new article." Jughead spoke up "about how you seem to care more about catching a vandal then the Black Hood." He paused for a second "Can I get a quote?"

FP and I chuckle, I looked up to see Keller looking at us three before a little smile appeared on his face.
.
.
.
The bell rung as I turned my head, Listening to what Veronica was saying "I already invited Archie, but I want you to be there as well." She smiled at us "usually there kinds of events, baptisms, confirmations, are family-only, but since it's all about me and you guys are my chosen family, I pulled strings and reserved you a pew."

I leaned further into Jughead as we stood there, leaning at the desk. "What is the dress code?" Kevin spoke up.

"Catholic Chic." Veronica spoke up with a smile "so, dressed for the girls, veils optional and coats and ties for the boys."

"So I get to see you in a coat and tie." I whispered to jughead, with a smirk on my face "yes please."

Jughead leaned close, I felt his warm breath blow onto my neck as he whispered "And I get to see you in a dress."

I giggled slightly while he kissed my cheek.

"Jughead Jones and betty copper please report to the principals office."  Principal Weatherbee spoke before repeating himself.