Chapter 25

Betty and I sat in front of Jughead's social worker, a cup of tea was placed in my hand, the hot liquid burning my throat as I took a sip

"As is typical circumstances like these,  your brother's files were made public when he turned 18." She spoke Calmly "His name is Charles Smith, after your mother gave birth, at the sisters of quite mercy, he entered, and pretty much stayed in the foster system."

"So He never got adopted?" I asked, placing the cup onto the table, watching as the brown haired woman shook her head. "Unfortunately, no." the last address we have for him is two towns over, in Centerville." She spoke pushing a piece of paper towards Betty and I.

"Thank you." Betty spoke, the woman nodded and stood up, giving us a warm smile before walking away.

"I can't believe I left school for this." I laughed, Turing to face her "My first day back at Riverdale High."

"I'm also missing school, Julie." Betty spoke, standing up while grabbing her jacket and putting it on. "This is for a good cause, for our mom."

"I know." I sighed, putting on my leather jacket "but I should get back to school, I'll come home tonight and we can tell mom and dad together, Okay?"

"Yeah." Betty nodded her head as we exchanged a quick hug "anyway, I'll see you later." She smiled, giving me a slight wave before walking away.

I walked over to counter and smiled at FP who was cleaning the counter. "Shouldn't you be at school?" He asked, placing the towel over his shoulder.

"Yeah." I nodded slightly "I just came here to grab some tea and a coffee for Toni." I quickly lied, I didn't really need everyone to know about the secret Cooper brother.

FP nodded and walked into the back, a few seconds later he came back out with, one tea and two coffees "I got another coffee for Jughead since I'm his father." FP spoke "So it's all on the house for my future daughter-in-law."

"Thanks." I laughed , grabbing the drinks "See you later." I waved, I'm so glad that I took the car with me today, I totally couldn't drive my motorbike with three drinks with me.
.
.
.
I walked into the student lounge to see the serpents talking, I spotted Jughead eating a bag of Crisps on the arm chair while Toni sat across from him. "I Come with drinks." I spoke as I neared the two.

"Oh, so that's where you've been." Toni spoke as she took the coffee out of the tray, the one which I have wrote her name on "but, thank you."

"You should really Thank FP for these." I spoke, handing Jughead his coffee before taking mine "he said and I quote 'so it's all on the house for my future daughter-in-law'." I laughed, throwing the tray away before walking over to sit in-between Sweet Pea and Kevin.