Chapter 17

"What's wrong?" Archie held up the whiteboard in his hands, I walked over to my vanity and opened the draw, taking out my whiteboard and whiteboard pen

"Jughead broke up with me." I wrote back and turned it around so he could see, Archie's face held the one of shock as he looked down to write on his board. "Do you want to come over?"

I nodded my head and walked towards my wardrobe, throwing on a random hoodie, grabbing some shoes before walking downstairs, passing Betty who was asleep on the couch.

A few seconds later I found myself in Archie's Arms in the doorway of his home, one of his hands were placed on my waist while the other was placed on the back of my head. "Shh, I'll be okay." He whispered.

I nodded my head and pulled away, he took my hand as we walked towards his room. Fred was already asleep so we didn't have to explain why I was here at this time.

We both lay down on his bed, staring up at his ceiling "Jughead said that he would keep pushing me away until it stuck." I muttered, turning my head slightly to look at the red-haired boy.

Archie did the same as his hand brushed against mine, I turned my hand and interlaced our hands together. "I'm sorry, if it helps Jughead is an idiot." He spoke gently.

"Tell me about it." I smiled slightly, I didn't think it's properly kicked in that I was single, Jughead wasn't known as my boyfriend anymore, I was no longer his. "I just feel empty."

"You will." He squeezed my hand "But maybe Jughead needs to find out who he really is."

"Maybe." I spoke up as I wiped the tear away from my face "I just really loved him, I s-still Do." I stuttered slightly, Archie pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back, kissing my head.

"Of course you will." Archie whispered "You Guys loved each other, it's gonna be hard but I'll be here."

"Thank you, Archie." I whispered, I knew I was being selfish right now, Archie was having his own problems with Veronica not saying the 'I love you' back to him.

"What about you and Ronnie?" I questioned quietly, Archie sighed and tightened his hold on me, leaning up as he pulled the duvet over us, he lay back down with me still in his arms.

"She told me that she couldn't go there with me." He spoke, closing his eyes in frustration. "Why is it so hard for her to say 'I love you'" Archie ranted.

"I have no idea." I muttered "maybe she's scared of getting hurt?"

"I would never hurt her." He whispered "she walked away from me...well more like drove away."

Archie turned on his side so he could see me properly, our faces were close but we didn't move, the comfort of each other felt nice, I felt like all my problems went away.

Jughead makes me feel that way as well, the way he would smile and kiss me, his laugh would always make me smile and feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

But he threw that all away, he gave up on us, maybe it was all for nothing, would it have been easier if I would have let Betty have him?, but even now she is happy with her boyfriend, and my brother, Jerome.

Before I knew it tears were falling down my cheeks as Archie wiped them away, shushing me, he pulled my head into the crook of his neck as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, calming me down.

"You'll be fine." He whispered after I pulled back to look at him "Jughead will soon realize what he lost."

"I don't think he will." My voice cracked slightly "I don't wanna see him at school, it'll be awkward."

"Maybe Alice will enroll you back into Riverdale High?" He suggested, I shrugged and sighed. "You can ask Cheryl for your place as Co-Captain back, Things will go back to the way they used to be."

"I don't knew, Archiekins." I sighed "it seems like too much work, I'll have to face him one day."

"It's up to you." He said placing his hand on my cheek as he smiled. "Or at least it's up to Alice."

We both laughed quietly as we didn't want to wake Fred up.

I stared into his eyes as I felt myself leaning in, he did too as our lips met, I didn't feel anything like i did with Jughead, but it was comforting.

Archie pulled away, I panicked and sat up "we shouldn't have done that." I climbed out of the bed and walked towards the door, Archie pulled me back by the arm. "Juliet, it's okay." He whispered.

"Jughead and I only broke up a few hours ago, plus you don't even know where you and Ronnie even stand right now." I spoke gently, Archie nodded his head, releasing my arm.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Archiekins," I whispered as I stood on my tip toes and pressed a kiss to his warm cheek before turning around and walking towards my home.
.
.
.
Authors Note,

I had no idea what to do, so this happened and I'm too lazy to change anything.

~Robyn