Chapter 3

IT WAS STILL the same night, the sound of the front door slamming as Tall boy and the others left

IT WAS STILL the same night, the sound of the front door slamming as Tall boy and the others left. A yawn escaped my throat as I sat up, wiping my eyes to get rid of the sleep.

Jughead walked into the room as he look frustrated "What's wrong Forsythe?" I asked using his real name. He look shocked for a millisecond before he walked over to the wardrobe and started to get changed for bed, throwing me one of his t-shirts while he was at it.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." He exclaimed as I stood up and threw off my other clothes and slid the top over my head and smiled as I saw Jughead checking me out "have I told you that you look adorable in my clothes?" He asked with a smirk as I nodded my head.

I climbed into bed and lay down, Jughead neatly folded my clothes and hung up my serpents jacket onto the door frame before climbing into the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around me as I lay my head onto his chest.

We lay like that for awhile, talking about everything, even laughing a few times, eventually i was beginning to fall asleep while Jughead was in the middle of telling me something, he noticed and smiled "Go to sleep, baby."

"I love you, Forsythe." I whispered tiredly as I felt him kiss my head.

"I love you, too, Juliet."
.
.
.
.

"What the hell?" Jughead muttered as we stood hand in hand looking at pop's, people had vandalized the only place I would call my second home.

We both looked at each other before walking towards the cafe, opening the door as the bell sounded, it was dark and felt empty inside.

Pop's was leaning up against the counter, a frustrated look on his face as he peered up to look at Jughead and I "Pop?" I asked softly.

"Did you see?" He asked us "did you see what they wrote on my Chock'lit shoppe?"

I nodded softly as my heart shattered as he looked so upset, Jughead and I looked at each-other once again, wondering what the hell was going on.
.
.
.
Toni sat next to me as she handed me a muffin from the canteen, Jughead had decided to go to Riverdale high to be with the others, as his first day didn't go very well.

Sometimes I wish I Still went Riverdale High, sitting with the gang at dinner and hanging out in the student lounge at break and free periods. I miss it all and sometimes wish I could go back.

"What's wrong?" She sighed, giving me a playful glare as I shook my head as to say 'nothing'

"Fine, don't tell me." She smiled, taking out her laptop with stickers plastered all over it, she typed something in and laughed "I found this video yesterday of a dancing cat." She laughed,
I smiled as she turned the screen towards me.
.
.
.
.
Jughead and I were walking towards Archie's house hand in hand, the back patio creaked a little as we stepped onto it, Jughead unlocked the door as I walked in first.