Chapter 19

Used to be, in ye olden days, every December, a Lord of Misrule presided over the Winter Hollidays, called, back then, the Feast of Fools

"Are excited?" Jerome asked as he sat beside me, I nodded my head and sighed "I Love Christmas."

"Of course you do." His head tilted back as he let out the most funny laugh ever, I placed a hand over my mouth and let some giggles escape as I looked over at the Christmas tree that was placed in the corner of the Living room, a smile gracing my face as I looked at the many decorations that filled every inch of the tree.

So, Christmas was happening. Even though this year's Lord of Misrule was none other than the Black Hood.
.
.
.

I felt someone shake me, I gasped awake and looked up to see Betty and Polly standing there "wake up." Polly whispered.

"It's time." Betty spoke.

"Polly? Betty?" I asked, sitting up.

"He's here." Polly spoke as she smiled.

"What?" I asked "who's here?"

"You know who." Betty smiled "come on." She pulled the covers from my body before she and Polly ran out of the room.

I sat there confused before I pulled myself up and dragged myself towards the door, wiping my eyes from sleep.

I slowly made my way downstairs, people chattering caught my ears as I looked over the banister to see Alice, Hal, Polly and Betty talking. "Marry Christmas." Alice cheerfully spoke.

"Hey, Merry Christmas." Has replied back, as he kissed Polly on the cheek.

"Juliet." Alice smiled when she saw me. "Juliet, Merry Christmas." Hal smiled as Alice showed him the present in her hand.

I looked around the room letting a smile tug at my lips, I could still hear my family speaking as I just stood there, taking everything in. "Santa?" I spoke out in confusion, as I spotted someone dressed like Santa by the tree.

He turned around holding a knife in his hands, Black Hood, was the one standing there, I gasped before I tried to move only to realize I was frozen in place.

I watched as he climbed over the couch, coming towards me with a creepy stance, I could have almost laughed if I wasn't so terrified.

He was face to face with me, the knife came towards me as I once again gasped from the pain.

I sit up gasping heavily "fucking hell." I muttered before looking outside at the snow that was falling, my heart was still beating like a humming bird.
.
.
.
I grabbed my backpack from the floor placing it over my shoulder, Betty had left to go over to Veronica's, so I was on my way towards Archie's house, well I would be after I actually leave the house....which I didn't wanna do.