Chapter 10

"I know you can hear me

"I know you can hear me." Betty spoke as she waved her hand up and down in front of my face, I blinked and looked at her "sorry, I was daydreaming." I smiled "what were you telling me?"

"About Jughead's wedding." She said in a duh tone as my smile faded. "What do you mean?." I paused "I'm dating Jughead."

"You died Juliet, he needed to move on." She spoke smiling at me, moving towards the mirror to smooth out her pretty blue dress.

"I-i died?" I stuttered as I moved to stand behind her, Betty nodded as she looked at me through the mirror "Yes, you got shot."

My phone rang, making me pick it up "Hello?" I spoke as I turned to face the window.

"Maybe you should wake up, before it's too late." The voice spoke as I furrowed my brows. "Turn around."

Turning around Black Hood was standing there, the same gun pointed at me as I turned to look at Betty who was smiling "wake up." She spoke as the gun went off.
.
.
.
My green eyes fluttered open, people were stood around me, the beeping sound getting slower as I gasped. "What happened?" I questioned, a mask of some sort was covering my nose and mouth as someone took hold of my hand. "When is your birthday?" The woman asked.

"21st Of November." I spoke, looking up at her as another doctor started to placed something into the IV attached to my arm.

"Do you know where you are?"

"The hospital?" I questioned as the woman picked up the mask slightly so she could hear me without it being muffled, she nodded and placed it back down, letting the air help me breathe better.

The doctors started to speak and started to do tests, they took me for a scan to see if the surgery went well, as they were wheeling me towards the room I passed the waiting room, I immediately saw my family and friends.

"Oh, my god!" Veronica gasped as she saw me, Jughead immediately stood up and tried to follow me before someone stopped him. "Get off me!" He demanded "she needs me!"

"Jughead." I muttered before my eyes closed once again.
.
.
.
A few hours later my eyes flutter open again, this time I was alone, it was quite peaceful and silent. "Juliet?" The familiar voice of my boyfriend spoke as he came into my line-of-view. "You're Okay." He smiled, leaning down to kiss my head.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice was raspy and dry, Jughead noticed as he handed me a plastic cup filled with fresh water, after taking a few gulps with Jughead's Help I lay back down.

Jughead sat on the edge of the bed, holding my hand "You got shot." He simply said "they said you nearly died, it was a miracle you didn't."

"What can I say." I muttered with a slight smirk gracing my face "I'm a fighter."

"We nearly lost you again, Julie." He spoke with tears in his eyes "I can't loose you, you're the only good thing in my life right now."

"Oh, Juggy." I spoke, sitting up the best I could with my bandaged stomach and bringing him into my embrace, letting go of his warm hand so I could hug him better. "I'm sorry, I scared you." I spoke softly "I had to save Jen, he was going to hurt her."

"He ended up hurting you." He spoke "I'm just happy you're okay, I love you too much to see you hurt."

"I love you, too, forsythe pendleton jones the third." He chuckled at the mention of his full name, kissing my head softly.

After a while all my family and friends had been in to see me, Betty and Veronica were both a sobbing mess, Jerome, Alice and Jen wouldn't stop hugging me, Archie was sat next to me holding my hand as Fred was telling me how to deal with getting shot.

Hiram and Hermione got me some Roses and both gave me a card, Hiram surprisingly gave me a hug and kissed my head, telling me I was like a 'daughter' to him and he always like me better then Veronica's other friends. Weird, I know.

Everyone had left by now, yes even Jughead left but that took a lot of convincing by Betty and I, he eventually agreed and went home.

"Hello, Juliet." The nurse spoke as she knocked on the door, I smiled as she walked In holding the clipboard in her hands, she check my vitals and check my blood pressure. "Everything seems good, blood pressure is Fine, vitals seem good." She smiled.

"When can I go home?" I asked, she looked up at me and smiled "soon, right now we need to make sure your wound doesn't get infected."

"Okay." I spoke, she added some more painkillers to the IV. "This should help you sleep."

I nodded my head, I knew what she meant as my eyes started to close, I heard the door to my room close as I closed my eyes properly and dropped off into a deep and well deserved sleep.
.
.
Authors Note,

She's okay! What did you guys think?

What do you guys think about the new cover?

~Robyn