Chapter 54

~

~

Juliet closed her locker door before someone rushed over to her, Juliet recognized her as Isabelle from English. "Oh, my god, have you seen this video?" Izzy asked, shoving the phone into Juliet's hands. "Fangs and Midge were hooking up!"

A gasp left Juliet's throat as she stared down at the video of Midge and Fangs, Midge was cheating on Moose with Fangs Fogarty? When the hell did that happen."How did you get this?" Juliet asked as she looked away from the video to look at the girl.

Isabelle Santiago was a beautiful girl, she had a heart shaped face with sparkling dark blue eyes that almost looked gray and mysterious. Dimples appearing when she spoke or laughed. Long brown and blue hair that fell down her back in perfect curls. "It was posted on the Register's website. Someone apparently leaked it." Izzy explained.

Juliet looked away from Izzy and saw Fangs walking down the corridor, she immediately handed the phone back to Izzy. "Thanks for showing me this, but I better get going." Isabelle smiled and nodded her head, waving goodbye as she ran back towards her boyfriend, James.

"Fangs!" Juliet called out as she grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him to face her. "You and Midge, huh?"

"I promise you that I didn't hurt her, Julie." Fangs exclaimed, grabbing her hand in his, a pleading look spreading across his face. Juliet knew that he didn't do this, she stuck by her serpents. No matter what.

"I know you didn't." She squeezed his hand back gently, smiling at him. "But this makes you look guilty as sin." Fangs sighed and bit his bottom lip in fear, he didn't want to be punished for something he didn't do.

"Attention students, this is principal Weatherbee. I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office."

Her eyes grew wide as she tugged on the boy's hand "We gotta get you out of here." She whispered as she began to pull him down the corridor, she didn't need any of her serpents being hurt, especially for something they didn't do.
They both rounded the corner before bumping into Jughead and Toni.

"What the hell." Fangs exclaimed "the video is everywhere, how did it get out?" He asked, Jughead took hold of his shoulders while Toni walked over to Juliet, the two girls sharing a look of pure worry.

"We have to get you out of here." Jughead whispered before they heard commotion coming from then staircases "You're dead, Vixen Killer." Reggie exclaimed as he lead the dark Circle towards the serpents. Especially Fangs.

Fangs tugged on Juliet's hand as the four of them began to run, only to be stopped by the new Sheriff, Minetta. "Mr. Fogarty, we need you to come with us."

"I didn't do anything." Fangs replied with urgency lacing his voice. Jughead tugged Juliet away from Fangs as he didn't want her to be caught in the middle of what could happen. Fangs turned around only to be stoped by the Dark Circle, he quickly turned and went to run past the police before Sheriff, Minetta stopped him, pressing Fangs against the wall.