Chapter 47

~

~

Juliet and Jughead stood behind the camera, filming Kevin as he sat behind a desk, a frown on his face. "I have a dark confession to make." Kevin stated, his eyes darting back and forth between his two friends. "After Cheryl's brush with death this morning, I found a letter In my locker from someone alleging to be, and I can't believe I'm
about to say this." Kevin sighed as he held up the piece of paper making Juliet gasp quietly.

"The Black Hood." He finished as Jughead zoomed the camera to focus on the letter. "It's a prank. Look at it. Why would the Black Hood Who was shout dead by Juliet and my dad, be demanding that the role of Carrie be recast?"

"Yeah, it does seem pretty small potatoes for the Black Hood." Jughead responded making Juliet nod in agreement.

"Plus I shot him, so it's definitely got to be a prank." She added "I saw him die."

"Yeah." Kevin nodded "Still, Jug, Julie, you can't tell anyone about this." He looked up at them "Jughead as my official documentarian and Juliet my performer, you're both sworn to secrecy. Also, the show, as they say, must go on."
.
.
.
Juliet was sat on the sets picnic bench next to Archie who was sitting on the table, Betty was sitting on the floor, a fake sketch book in her hands as she leaned against the gate next to the table. A blue spotlight was shining upon them.

"Tommy, lately I've just not been feeling right." Juliet sang as she looked up at Archie "I'm so ashamed of how we've all been treating Carrie White." Archie looked down at Juliet, placing one hand on the baseball bat he was holding "Now, I realize this is hardly your concern." She placed her hand on his knee, smiling at him as he placed his hand over hers. "I hate to drag you into this but I've got nowhere else to turn."

She reached up and placed her hands over the one that was holding the bat, smiling up at him "Do me a favor."

The music suddenly changed as another spotlight that was the color yellow, shined upon Veronica who was propping herself up onto a picnic bench next to Chuck. "There's something that Carrie White will just have to learn." Veronica sang as she sat up, placing the fake drink down onto the table "If she plays with Fire she's gonna a burned." She stood up on the bench before stepping down onto the floor "I want her to pay up for all that she cost me. And make her good and sorry that she ever crossed me."

"You gotta help me." Juliet sang as she walked to stand next to Veronica who sang "If you help me."

"I could even up this debt." They sang together in perfect harmony "And we could both give Carrie White a night she won't forget."