Chapter 14

JULIET

JULIET

Jughead and I were laying in bed, cuddled up close to each other, enjoying the closeness between us.

"He's still threatening me, jug," I spoke out as he ran his hand down my arm in a comforting manner "The Black Hood." I whispered "I thought by leaving it alone and not doing what he said would make it go away, but I-"

"Hey, Julie." Jughead cut In as I turned my head to look into his green-blue eyes. "We will get through this together."

"How, Jug?" I questioned "He told me to sleep with one eye open."

"We're serpents." He exclaimed "and what do serpents do?"

I sighed, I knew what he was on about, and he was right, us serpents protect each other "protect each other." I spoke, Jughead leaned down to kiss me as I smiled, bringing my hand up to his soft cheek as our lips touched.

We pulled away as Jughead's phone began to ring, he kissed my head before leaning over and taking the phone answering it as he lay back down. "Hello?" He questioned.

Would Black Hood actually hurt me again, I mean yeah, he had many times but I thought he wanted me alive? What changed his sick twisted mind?

Jughead suddenly climbed out of bed and towards the door, the phone still held to his ear. Who was on the phone to him?

I sat up looking around before I climbed out, stretching out like a cat before walking towards the wardrobe and throwing on some skinny jeans, a striped sweater and some converse, and Finishing my outfit off by tying a flannel t-shirt around my waist.

Jughead got changed and made up an excuse to leave before he kissed my cheek, running out the door.

And then there was one.
.
.
.
The school was quite, of course it would be if I was the only one here. Of course it was dangerous and stupid of me to be at school after hours but I really didn't care.

I walked into the music room and sat down on one of the stools, letting my bag fall to the floor as I picked up the guitar.

Playing the guitar was something people didn't know was kinda my hobby, as well as drawing.

I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the strumming of the guitar,
Before I knew it I was singing along to the tune.

"Darling you got to let me know." I sang out, smiling slightly "should I stay or should I go?...If you say that you are mine, I'll be here 'til the end of time."