Chapter 46

This whole chapter will be 3rd person! Just a warning, I find it easier to write a musical episode this way!

~

(3rd person)

Betty was sitting at her vanity, brushing her ponytail tail out as she smiled to herself "Every day I just pray every move I make is right." She sang. "Where I go, who I know." She picked up her bag and walked towards her bedroom door.

"Will I be alone on Saturday night." Veronica sang as she put on her earrings before looking into the mirror. "I don't know if I blow my SATs, I worry what can I possibly do." She walked towards her front door.

"I don't even know who I even am." Juliet sang as she grabbed her bag from the floor, turning to look at herself in the mirror "what's my last name, It always seems to change." She looked away before walking out of the door.

"To squeeze in pow!" Cheryl sang as she raised her pom-poms "Why not now, when will I belong? Look where I am, damn." She danced ahead of the other cheerleaders "My whole life feels wrong."

"What If I do snap?" Toni sang as she dances along side the cheerleaders "Holy crap, I'd crawl out of my skin and so would you."

"Cause life just doesn't begin until you're in." Everyone sang.

Archie stepped out of his house as he placed his earphones into his ears and walked towards his new car "God, it's rough staying tough wondering what the world will say." He sang as she got into his car "Make a plan, Be a man. All this fricking crap just gets in the way." He started the car and drove towards the school.

"I go crazy, Nobody cares what it does to me." Ethel sang as she walked down the school stairs, clutching her book tightly in her hand.

"And it's crazy." Kevin sang as he smiled at Ethel the both of them walking side by side "I would go out of my mind."

Betty and Juliet ran side by side into the auditorium, other kids who were also doing the play ran with them, smiling widely. "When it comes close to that." They all sang together "until you've been in, you ain't where it's at."

They ran onto the stage where the yellow chairs were placed into a giant circle, Juliet stood beside Betty and Archie, smiling widely "Cause when you're out well, life is hell." They all sang, doing the same moves as each other, "You can never win." They sat down, still singing "There's no doubt that life just doesn't begin, doesn't begin."