Chapter 20

I pushed the door open, walking out of the White Wyrm, I was helping Toni With the serpents tradition, where every year, we give back to the Southside

I left early so I could go to Riverdale high, I probably only had twenty minutes before I had to go back to Southside High, but I could make it.
.
.
.
"Hey." I spoke walking over to Archie who was standing by his locker, a black box with a red bow in his hands. "Who's the gift from?" I questioned.

Archie sighed "Veronica." I nodded my head and watched as he placed it into his locker, he turned to look at me in a confused manner "why are you here?" He asked.

I smirked as he suddenly got a panicked expression "oh, I didn't mean it that way, Juliet, I was simply saying it in a way-"

"I know." I laughed cutting him off. "I have something for you." I reached into my bag and pulled out a simple small box, handing it to Archie who smiled.

"Thanks, Julie." He smiled, placing it next to the other box, the present wasn't anything special, only a keychain with a picture of Archie and I, he had his arm slung lazily over my shoulder while we both had this stupid grin on our faces as we both laughed at something Jughead was doing, Betty obviously took the photo.

I hope he likes it.
.
.
.
I was watching Archie as he sawed the bottom of a Christmas tree, his phone rang as he stopped, looking at me before picking up his phone and answering it. "Hey, Betty, what's up?" He spoke.

I stepped closer to him as I stood on my top toes, trying to listen to what Betty was saying, Archie chuckled slightly and placed his arm around my waist, pulling me slightly closer.

"Hey, I can't let this Svenson thing go." Betty spoke through the phone "I think we should stop by his house and check up on him." Betty paused "I'm guessing Juliet is with you so tell her!"

"Yeah She is." Archie spoke "and I agree with you, let me just tell my dad and then we'll go."

Archie and I stared to walk towards Fred. "Give me ten." He told Betty before he hung up the phone.

I looked over to see Cheryl approaching us, I sighed slightly but placed a smile onto my face. "Team Paul Bunyan, I'd like to purchase your finest tree." She spoke cheerfully.

"Actually Cheryl." Archie said "Juliet and I were just about to take a break."

I turned towards Cheryl and smirked "but Vic here will help you." I turned towards Vic and shouted "Vic!"

He walked over to Cheryl as Archie and I walked away.
.
.
.
Archie, Betty and I were stood in front of Mr. Svenson's home, Betty's arm was hooked through mine as we began to walk towards the house, Archie following close behind.