Chapter 7

Mr Philips walked around the classroom as kids threw paper and other things around

Mr Philips walked around the classroom as kids threw paper and other things around. "Fahrenheit 451." He spoke out "one of my favorite authors, Ray Bradbury." He walked to front, holding a book in his hand "let's start with the title, can anyone tell me its significance?" He asked us.

"What?" Sweet Pea shouted "damn it!" He stood up and stormed out of the classroom, I tapped away on my phone and bit my bottom lip, damn this game was really intense.

"People." Mr Philips spoke holding up the book "there's a burning book on the cover."

Jughead looked over as I did the same, rolling my eyes as I saw Toni shake her head slightly, Jughead looked conflicted before he spoke up "Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which paper burns."

I chuckled softly as people scoffed at his answer "it was a pleasure to burn." He finished as Mr Philips nodded "indeed, thank you Mr...." He looked down at the sheet with our names on it "...Jones, welcome to hell."

The bell rang as everyone stood up, making their way out of class, Toni smiled at me as she went to walk away "Are you coming?" She asked as I turned to look at Jughead who was talking to the teacher, he made a gesture for me to go with her as I nodded.

"Sure." I spoke as she grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the classroom.
.
.
.
.
"See you later!" I smiled as I waved at Toni who started to turn around, I walked up the path towards the trailer, grabbing my mail on the way, bills, electric, Juliet?

I opened the door and shut it behind me, placing the envelopes onto the table and placed my bag down, picking up the envelope with my name on I sighed, sitting down just staring at it.

I didn't want to open it, What would be on the other side? Another letter? Photos? Maybe I should tell someone about this?

Taking out my phone I called the only number I could thing off "Hello?" The voice spoke on the other end as I sighed.

"Hey, can you come over?"
.
.
.
"What is it?" Jughead asked as he sat down on the couch, I sighed and handed him the letter and photos that Black Hood sent me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his voice held a tinge of worry.

"I couldn't, he threatened to kill Jerome if I did."

Jughead sighed "Is that why you shut him out of your life?"

I nodded, walking over to the table, picking up the unopened envelope and walked to the couch, sitting next to him "this one arrived today." I carefully opened it and pulled out the pictures.

They were of Jughead and I, holding hands, kissing and being all happy together. "Why is this psycho taking photos of us?" He was angry, I could tell.