35.

C h a p t e r   T h i r t y - F i v e↞
INNER WOLF

You're not a monster, you're a werewolf.❞

♦ ° ♦ ° ♦

"Abigail," he breathes out.

My body responds to his voice as it throbs in need, yearning for his touch, I smile at him; my actions uncharacteristic and different. I didn't feel like myself but a part of me didn't give a damn and just wanted Xavier.

He took a step forward, his foot passing the threshold line, as he looked at me as if he was surprised to see me up and awake. His fingers twitched at his sides while he took another step forward, overlooking my form; I wore nothing but a large t-shirt, the slightly cool air in the room brushing along my exposed thighs, he took closer steps until he stood in front me, looking down at me.

"How. . how are you feeling?" he asks, his eyes scanning over my body.

"I feel fantastic," I purr out, rising to my knees and grabbing his shoulders for leverage.

The sparks beneath my fingers seemed to have heightened in intensity and they leave me breathless as I look into the warm depths of brown, watching his reaction. Xavier's lips part, his pupils dilating, the tingles affecting him as well.

"When. ." he swallows, hesitantly grabbing my elbows. "When did you wake up? Are you in any pain? I can get you something."

My hands raise and cup his cheeks, bringing his face closer toward mine until I could feel his breath, "I'm fine, nothing hurts." I whisper, watching as his eyes fluttered at my tone, "I don't need anything else but you right now."

His eyes snapped open, the brown growing a shade darker as they skimmed across my face then his brows knitted together with a flicker of uncertainty and doubt shinning in his eyes, just as his he begins to overthink from the faraway look; I bring his face downward and place my lips upon his. A deep moan rumbles from my throat and out into the open air for all to hear, the instant our lips collide the strong sparks erupt at the touch and I press my lips harder against his, desire filling me to the brim.

My fingers glide around his neck and pull on the small strands of hair at the nape, his own groan of pleasure wafting in my ears and vibrating against my chest, while his palms moved down to grab hold of my waist. 

A bit distracted, I bring him down with me on the bed to where he's kneeling over me while holding his weight. I part my mouth to deepen the kiss, my legs hooking around his hips and bringing his pelvis closer to mine seeing how affected he is by the kiss. I rotate my hips against and listen as a groan rumbles from his chest and rumbles against my lips, he breaks away from with a deep gasp and begins to place feather-light kisses along my jawline and moves to my neck then under my chin; gliding to the other side. His tongue licking and creating a wet path to a certain spot that had me squirming and breathing heavy beneath.

Xavier's warm mouth hovers over his mark he gave me, his steady breathing resulting in shivers running up and down my body, I cry out when his mouth closes over my mark shooting intense pleasure through my system. A growl resonates from my chest and with undefined strength I twist us around until I'm on top, straddling his waist, I bend down and stuff my face in the hollow of his neck inhaling deeply.

My eyes nearly roll, "You smell so good. . ." I mutter, my hands traveling up the inside of his shirt.

"I could say the same about you," he responds huskily, one of his hands combs through the back of my hair, all I could do was hum and skim my lips across his jaw and back to his lips.

Furry Humans | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara