47.

🚫 MATURE CONTENT! 🚫
If you can't handle people fucking, moaning, and all that shit then this chapter ain't for you 💀 this chapter won't be private because I don't have my laptop to turn it into one, if Wattpad decides to turn this chapter private then this is a heads up that hopefully, you're following me.
_____________

C h a p t e r   F o r t y- S e v e n
MAKE ME FORGET

The people who consider you weak, have not yet noticed the wolf hiding behind your eyes.❞

♦ ° ♦ ° ♦

ABIGAIL

The coffin was made from things of the forest, sticks and twigs created the base and were tied together to make the make-shift covering that came together to a point to make the traditional coffin; leaves and wildflowers decorated all around it, giving it its natural beauty.

He lied in the middle of it all, peaceful as ever, pale like the snow that covered the ground as his hands overlapped each other, resting on his stomach; I had no more tears to shed, no more words to say, and nothing more to feel, I was nothing but a shell.

"I didn't catch your name."

My gaze lingered on the little girl who was none other than Noah's sister, she stood by a woman with dark brown hair that was in a disarray, eyes welling with tears as she clutches onto the child that clings to her leg.

"Noah," came his stammered reply, through ragged breathing. "My name's N-Noah Ross."

A tear slides down the curve of my cheek, Xavier was there to wipe it away and pull me against his side, showing me he was there. Logan stands in front of the crowd, his own eyes darken with his emotions, speaking softly.

"Noah Lee Ross was an extraordinary wolf that achieved in every subject," he starts off, "He dreamed of going out into the world and making a difference, though taken from us so young, he's in the hands of the goddess now and forever will be a hero."

He turns to the woman and the little girl and gestures for them to come forth, they slowly trend their way through people and by his side— I could only pin the woman as the mother of Noah, some of the feature on his the same on her.

She sucked in a deep breath, wiping her hands down her shirt before speaking out.

"My boy was a sweet young man, a bright soul he was, he was fascinated by the thought of building houses since he was a young pup. . ." a breathless laugh escapes her, one of her hands coming up to wipe at her eyes.

"Noah— " she cuts of herself off, clearing her throat. "Noah didn't have many friends which I didn't understand, he was like a little ball of light once you get past his shyness, my baby was nothing more than someone who wanted to help and save others rather himself," her gaze cuts over to mine.

"And he did just that."

She excused herself and moved back to where she once stood, the people she passed by touching her with comforting touches. Logan takes his place in front of his people and gestures to men off to the side to come forward and lower Noah into his burial area.

It wasn't until they began to lower him into the ground did the tears start coming, with a blank expression, they created a path down my face as I watched the men lower him deeper into the ground.

"Mommy, what are they doing?" a small voice cuts through the silence, "They can't do that, what if Noah wakes up?"

Noah's mother seemed to be holding back tears but was failing as she rubbed the little girls back.