3// Packing and Past Girlfriends

It was a night flight to Greece. Which meant that we had all of today, and most of tomorrow. We would stay in Greece for two and a half weeks. We would stay in a big beach house, which I was obviously excited about.

I got up around nine thirty. I would've gotten up earlier, but my brain wanted to brag about the fact that I was on vacation. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, taking in my features. Pale skin. Green eyes, with no bags under them... that's new. My small long nose, my cheekbones, which you couldn't exactly see because of the small layer of baby fat. My small forehead. My long brown hair, reaching down to the middle of my rib.

I decided to take a shower. I took off my clothes and went inside the shower, letting the warm water run over me. The thing about me is that I don't take long showers. I just sing my favorite song and I'm done. I walked out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I didn't put any make-up on, because I was just staying in the house.

I walked back to my room, looked for my sweats and a t-shirt, found them, and put them on. I also found what I wanted to where on the plane. I always chose those clothes first when I'm going to go on a plane. Black leggings, a baby blue flowy top, and a jean jacket.

I climbed the stairs to the attic, and brought down a big suitcase to my room. I folded my clothes and put them in the suitcase, all organized... because I hate when things are a mess. I packed, shirts, pants, dresses, and accessories, cause I'm a girl.

I walked downstairs and found my brother talking to Stella, his girlfriend. Talking wasn't the right word. Maybe.. yelling. They were arguing about something.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU STELLA! I WAS JUST TALKING TO HER! FOR GOODNESS...."

I walked away into the kitchen. I didn't want to eavesdrop on my brothers love life, because it wasn't very interesting. She thinks he cheated on her. They have this big fight... and then you walk into the lounge room with them cuddling, and kissing, and ugh. So awkward, I would think.

Ryan walked into the kitchen a few minutes later, with his head in his hands, his blonde hair coming back to place when he looked up.

"You okay, bro?" I said looking at him, making a bowl of cereal.

"No Stella thinks I cheated on her.... again."

"But you didn't?" I asked.

"No of course not."

"And you weren't thinking about it."

"No again."

"Then okay!! Problem solved. Geez she's such a drama queen," I said.

"Yea I know. I think I'm going to break up with her, This is too much. It's so repetitive. I'm sick of it. I cant do it anymore," he said.

"I think your talking to the wrong person, Ryan."

"Right... okay I'm going to do it now, You'll be okay here?"

"Ryan, I'm sixteen, I'll be fine."

"Okay see you sis," he said, kissing me on the cheek before leaving.

"Bye."