26 //Death Plots and First Loves

Lea's point of view

         Faye is terrible. I always thought that she was a wonderful girl... so innocent. But no. She just decides to choose Logan over me, and I was her best friend. How could she do that to me! All I ever did to her was be nice, and be there for her... kind of. 

        I wasn't going to grieve. I wasn't sad about this. I needed to make her feel just as bad as I felt. I needed to make her cry. I needed to get revenge. She was little miss perfect, that kisses everyone's ass. She with her perfect hair, and perfect body, and perfect personality... she was just a bunch of bull crap!

        I only became friends with Faye after I found out that she knew Logan, and I was hoping that she would be able to get me closer to him again, not like it would work because he hates me. But Faye wasn't that close to him anyway, so what was the point in becoming friends with her. I don't know why I did, but she was closer to him than anyone else, so it was worth a try.

        I took my phone, and decided to call Stella, Ryan's ex-girlfriend, and my cousin. It rang five times before I heard her high pitched annoying voice.

        "Hey Leahanna, what's up?" she said.

        "I need your help," I said.

        "What is it?" she asked.

        "It involves revenge against the Burkes."

        "I'm in."

        "Great. Okay here's my plan..."

        I told her everything. I told her that she would have to get back together with Ryan, which I recall, is not that hard. She would have to have a good relationship with him, before she would try to get Logan alone. Then she would try to seduce him, having Faye and Ryan walk in where ever they are, causing Logan to lose Faye and Ryan, and little innocent Faye loose her first love. 

        Nothing mattered but this. This was my first priority. I was going to torture their lives until they begged for mercy. Logan and Faye had their lovey-dovey time in Greece, but now I was going to ruin them, and nothing could stop me.

        "Leahanna, come do the dishes!" I heard my mom say downstairs. Crap. Okay, only the burden of house chores, and then I could continue.

        FAYE'S P.O.V.

        "Logan I think we're doing something wrong," I said as Logan and I sat in a decaying canoe, rowing in circles, on the moonlit blue and green water, not able to see life under the water, although we knew it was there.

        "Listen... this is a date, and it doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing wrong, just as long as I'm with you," he said. I blushed, and kept rowing the way I did before.

        Logan stopped rowing, and walked across the boat to press his lips to mine, walking cautiously to make sure we don't flip over. He pulled his face away and sat down in front of me, looking at me.

        Everything was perfect. The lightning bugs were assisting the large moon in making our scenery bright. We sat, turning in a canoe, hearing the swishing of the water moving, and the crickets that surrounded us chirping. The warm California nights comforted me. I felt the coarse wood under my fingertips, keeping me steady on the unsteady boat. I saw little foxes and hares running into sight, and then the darkness swallowing them again. I saw my boyfriends eyes twinkle.

        "I love you Faye," he said. 

        "What?" I said, my attention snapping back to reality. My attention fully on him.

        "I love you Faye Burke."

        He just said he loved me. He just said he loved me...

        "What?"

        "I LOVE YOU FAYE R. BURKE! I love the way you laugh, and the way you smile. I love the way you sniff your nose when your sick, and the way you look like when you sneeze. I love the fact that you care for the people you love, and how they are your first priority."

        I kissed him, and I knew that this felt absolutely right. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever done. We kissed for what seemed like forever, but that was okay, because I loved him too.

        "I love you too Logan," I breathed. 

        "Say  it again?" he said against my lips.

        "I love you."

        "Again."

        I smiled, and said," I love you. Je t'aime. Te amo. Ik hou van jou. Wǒ ài nǐ....I love you."

        I love you....