25//Faked Pregnancies and Pharrel

It was late afternoon when I decided to get off my ass and solve the problems in my life. So I walked back to Lea's house for the second time today. I have to admit I really didn't want to deal with her, but I need to fix this. Or I just needed to know what was happening.

        I knocked on their door, and Lea opened it with a tear-stained face.

        "What do you want?" she said.

        "To talk," I said walking in, even if it wasn't with invitation.

        "Honestly Faye, if you don't know what you did wrong, I want nothing to do..."

        "It's about Logan," I said cutting her off. She said nothing. "Lea why were you so happy and supportive at first, and NOW you aren't? I haven't forgot about you if that's the problem..."

        "No Faye! I LOVE HIM! THAT'S THE PROBLEM!" she said, her voice raising.

        "What do you want me to do then?" I said getting annoyed.

        "Break up with him," she replied.

        "Lea.... I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life. Logan makes me feel happy, and completed. My heart melts every time that I see him, and I blush every time he kisses me. He is always there for me, and I can't just give that up." I understood why Lea would like Logan. Heck, why anyone would like Logan, but I couldn't just give him up.

        She didn't say anything again. She just looked at me.

        "Lea... Did you pretend to be pregnant so he would stay with you?" I asked, afraid of the answer she would say. She didn't say anything. She just nodded, and she couldn't look at me.

        "Listen... You can either choose me... or Logan. If you choose him, then we will never be friends again," she said.

        My gosh. That is maybe the most childish thing I've ever heard. I knew who I would choose in a heartbeat. If Lea were really my best friend, she wouldn't ask me to choose. I shook my head, and walked out the door.

        "GOODBYE YOU STUPID BITCH," Lea screamed as I walked out.

        She was my best friend. Now she was just... a person. She meant almost nothing to me now. Like a dirty missing sock that you can't find the pair too, so you just throw it in the corner of your room, never to see again.

        I walked back to my house and plopped on the couch again.

        *Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring* My phone sang. I picked it up and looked at it. Logan the screen read.

        "Hey babe," I said blushing.

        "Hey babe," he chuckled,"So I have tickets to go to a Pharell Williams concert tomorrow. I already called your brother and my brother is coming too. Want to come?"

        "Yea that would be awesome," I said.

        "Awesome. So how are you?"

        "I'm okay. Friend drama, but I'm okay," I said.

        "Okay I'm coming over to cheer you up. I'll bring chocolate," he said.

        I laughed and said,"Well if you're bringing chocolate then you have to come!"

        "Okay be there in a bit.," he said, and he hung up.

        I turned on the TV, ans searched for something that was worth watching. I changed the channel and it was playing Dr.Phil, so of course I had to watch that.

        A knock came to my door ten minutes later, and There stood Logan, holding two chocolate bars, and a bag of Hersey kisses. My favorite kind of chocolate.

        "I come bearing chocolate," he said laughing. I leaned in and kissed him. As we kissed, I heard a bunch of crackling as if something plastic was being opened, and surely it was. He was opening the kisses and removing the aluminum foil, and popping one in my mouth. I smiled as I chewed. We walked into the living room, and sat down, giving each other kisses, and eating chocolate. Just being together, not thinking about anything else.

        Just us...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A.N.

Hey Guys!!

So I just wanted to say thank you!! I just reached a bit over 700 reads, and I'm so excited I'm literally squealing. Thank you so much I love you guys for voting and reading my story/stories and It's been amazing on Wattpad

Thanks... again ( third time now)

Kenya