24//Hormonal and Emotional Friends

Friends. That's a great word, isn't it? Well a lot of people seem to forget the meaning. However, everyone has their own image of a friend. Mine? Someone who is always there for me. Someone who will never hurt me, and will make me laugh. NOT someone who will yell at me and just decide that I will be their number one priority to ruin my life.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Lea exclaimed. I was at her house, the door to her room was closed, and I was pressed against it, hoping that I had developed the power to walk through walls. Tears streamed down her face, and her mouth was in a frown.

"Lea, what did I do?" I said calmly, but extremely scared.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU STUPID BITCH!"

"Well I'm sorry for whatever I did... but if you tell me what then I can fix it."

"Get out of here. GET OUT OF MY FRICKING ROOM!" she said.

"NO!" I said, feeling desperate to know what I did, and what happened to her.

"Faye, if you don't fucking get out of my room right now I will... I will.."

She seemed at a loss for words. She sat down on her bed, and her face looked puzzled.

I took that opportunity while she seemed calm to sit next to her.

"Lea what did I do?" I asked again.

"I loved him..." she said. What?

"Who?"

She remained silent. She just stared at the floor, the tears on her cheeks starting to fade, her sniffs making the only noise in the room.

"Lea it's okay you can tell me," I said.

"Can you go away please," she said.

I was never one to push, so I didn't. I took my bag and walked out of her room, and out of her house. I felt bad for her. The weird thing was, I didn't know why. Why was she crying? Why was she mad at me? What could I have possibly done to make her so sad?

Since I was close to Logan's house I decided to walk there. I didn't feel like going home. Not right now at least. It was after dinner time anyway.

I knocked on the door, and Lindsey opened it a second later. A smile beamed on my face, and she smiled as well.

"Hey Lindsey!" I said, as I leaned in to hug her.

"Hi Faye!" she said.

"How are you?" I asked letting go of the hug.

"I'm great. Busy, but great. You?"

"I'm great too."

"Come in," she said. "So, Logan told me that you two were together now."

I blushed and looked down, like I normally do. I walked into their house, and the memories came rushing back to me. The normal smell of almonds and lavender in the house, and comfortable brown couch, inside the confortable living room, inside the comfortable house, that I had amazing memories in.

"Haha, that's great Faye! I wish you two the best."

"Lindsey, we just started dating, it's not like we're getting married, which I heard you are!"

"Yea... I'm very excited."

"I can imagine! Congratulations!"

"Thank you," she said as she smiled. "Logan, your girlfriends here!" she screamed through the house. Another thing I loved about the Lermans.