4//Plane Tickets and Long Car Rides

Day three of vacation. Yay! Oh yea did I mention I was flying to Greece today? I love travelling, it's just that I get extremely home sick. I just feel like crying. I don't know why.

        I was looking forward to seeing the Lermans. Lisa, Larry, Lucas, and Logan. Lindsey wasn't coming, 'cause she had too much work to do. Which sucked 'cause I really miss her. I guess I'll just have to settle for three eighteen year old dudes, and four parents.

         What would my vacation be like. Three boys, four parents. Geez.

        *Knock* *Knock* "Sweetie you up?" my mom said from behind the door.

         "Yea mom. What's up?"

         She walked in and gave me a thick piece of paper, with my passport over it. "Here's your plane ticket. Make sure you don't lose it," she said.

         "Okay mom, I'll put it in my carry on."

         "You okay sweetie?" She asked

         "Yea, I'm fine, just... thinking," I answered

         "Okay then. Don't think too much, it's bad for you," she said, smiled and walked away.

        I looked at my plane ticket. I found it unusual why it needed so much information. My name was printed in bold capitol letters, BURKE, FAYE R. Last name, first name, first letter of my middle name. My town was just printed in capitol letters, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA. The rest was just bar codes, and my seat number. Business  class, Seat number, D60.

         I put my plane ticket in my carry on and I got dressed into my plane clothes, and I put on white socks. I'd put on my shoes later. I walked down stairs in the kitchen, and made myself eggs and bacon. Lea and I always you used to sing a rap when we did this. She wasn't here though, but I wasn't going to break our traditions.

         So I started to sing our rap:

        Breakfast... It's what I do... I eat my eggs and bacon, 'cause it's good for you!

                It's a cheezy rap but we sang it all the time.

         I turned off the stove. The smells of the crispy bacon filled my nose, and the spices from the egg mixed perfectly. I put them on a plate, and ate it.

         When I was done I put the plate, knife and fork in the sink and I started to do the dishes. Yes, I guess I'm the responsible one.

         Ryan walked in wearing his pajama pants of Winnie the Pooh, and a white t-shirt.

         "Manly," I said to him ,and he laughed, and I laughed.

        "Yeah I know right?" he said.

         "How'd it go with Stella?" I asked.

         "Terrible. She cried, she yelled, she even threw a shoe at me."

         "Hmm. That's it? I could've imagine some like tackle or something," I said sarcastically, and he laughed.

         "Yea don't underestimate her. She did that too. And I landed on the shoe, and now I have a bruise there."

         "Wow... I think she must've been on her period, cause honestly do people really do that in break ups?" I asked.

         "Ha, little sis, you have no idea. When your thirty and kind of in love, and then he says 'I wanna break up', you'll know."

         "I think you've been spending to much time with dad. You keep saying I'm going to get married when I'm forty."

           "Haha okay little sis. You ready to go to Greece?" he asked, with  a lot of excitement in his voice.

        I smiled and said, "Yea! definitely. I packed yesterday, and I'm ready to get sun-burned!" I said sarcastically.

         It was 10:26 now, and I still had seven hours till we had to leave. So when i finished the dishes, I jumped on the couch and had a Disney movie marathon. Which made time past by fast, cause it was already 16:30.

         I got up and walked to my room when my mom yelled through the house "FAMILY OF THIS HOUSEHOLD, ARE YOU READY TO HAVE THE MOST AMAZING VACATION OF YOUR LIFE?!" I heard two loud yesses after that, so I exclaimed yes as well.

          I walked up to my suitcase and closed it, well tried. "RYAN!!" I screamed.         

        He entered my room in less than three seconds. "What's up?

         "I can't close my suitcase," I said tugging the silver zipper in anyway way that it would agree to go.

         Ryan smirked, "Sit on it," he said, and I did. I hardly went down. My weight was to light to close this massive suitcase. "Crap," he said. "Okay I'll sit on it and you close it.

           That's what we did, and it worked.

           I put on my blue sneakers, and left my hair in a messy bun.

        I carried my excruciatingly heavy suitcase down the stairs, and walked out the door to the car and put my suitcase on top of the mountain of blue, black, and red suitcases. I turned on my IPhone, stepped into the car, as my family members slowly started to come out side as well. Our flight was at 10:45, we would meet the Lermans at the airport, before we had to check in, and go through security and all of that airport stuff.

         Everyone was in the car, and you could see the look of excitement on their faces. Ryan was going to see his two best friends, my Mom was going to see her best friend, and my dad, his. My brother and his friends would make sure that I wouldn't get lonely, but I'm not much of a people person... just the people I feel close too. I couldn't really talk to Lea, or Dawn, or Tia because of the time difference, and it would cost a fortune for one phone call. I brought my laptop though, so I could speak to them on skype.

         My dad started driving, and we  talked about our upcoming vacation. Fantasizing about how magically fascinating it would be.