35//Deserved Picnics And Butterflies

Logan and I walked up to the place where I guess we were going to have our picnic. It was my intention to lay out a blanket, the stars and the moon being our only source of light, being surrounded by the short but growing grass. But when we got there, I could never be more surprised.

There was a checkered blanket laid across the ground, and candles surrounding it, which honestly wasn't the best idea because of the grass, but I tried not to think about it. It was a warm night, but there was something chilly about it.

"Uhh... Logan?" I said, clearly startled. I looked at him, and he had a huge smile, slightly nodding.

"I might've called someone," he said leading me to sit down. He took my hand again, sat down, and I did the same. He pulled me to him, and started kissing me.

"Mmm. I've missed your lips," I said.

"Haha just my lips? Faye, I've missed your lips," he said kissing me. "I've missed your nose," he said kissing my nose. "I've missed your adorable rosy cheeks," he kissed my cheek, making me blush. "I've missed you blush. I've missed your arms, your hands, your legs your feet." He started kissing my neck.

"Alright, you've made your point Lerman," I breathed.

He stopped kissing me, and then looked at me. We were so close, and I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"I have something to tell you," he said laying down. I laid down next to him, my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat which was rapidly beating faster.

"The movie called, and they said that everything was set up, and that we could start shooting," he said.

"Wait, what?"

"I leave for Germany in three days and I-"

"Why are you telling me this now," I said angrily, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"There was no other time to tell you," he said, his voice shaking.

I wasn't crying because I was mad it him. I was just terrified. I was scared that I would lose my first love... again. He was the only person that broke down my wall, that fought for me, and now here he is, slowly sliding through my fingers, and I'm letting him.

The tears started to stream down my face as I held onto Logan, like a baby would a teddy bear. I held onto him because I didn't want to let him go. I just didn't want to.

"I can cancel the movie if you want," he said, taking in a shaky, uneven breath. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell he was crying too.

I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. "No, you can't do that. I'll miss you, so much, but you can't cancel this because of me."

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more," I said, smiling, because at that moment when we said we loved each other, I felt that everything was going to be okay.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»A.N.«««««««««««««««««««««

Hey guys!

Oh my gosh REALLY short chapter today, and I haven't posted in like six days. I almost wanted to wait and write more, but I couldn't make you wait that long.

ANYWAY

I am currently in the wonderful city of BARCELONA!!! (FCB is amazing.. just saying..) I absolutely love it here. The weather has been crap to us though :p. I have been exploring and walking and all this other stuff that people do on vacation, sooooooo that is why you haven't gotten an update. I'm sorry. I will try my best to write and update add much as I can, but please don't get your hopes up to high.

What do you think about Logan going away earlier? What do you think will happen with their relationship?

Question of the day: What's your favorite city?

Thanks

~K

P.S. A few days ago I reached... *drum roll*... 2000 EFFEING READS!!!! OH MY GAWD!!! I was screaming when I saw that... I love you guys.. you're so amazing :*