Decitful (prinxitey)

Tw: abusive relationship (Physical and Emotional) swearing, but I don't go to in-depth/descriptive into the abuse.
So...deceit was a known trait now....great.
Virgil was praying, hoping, begging that their shared history never came up with the rest of the traits, but Virgil never got much of what he hoped for.
...
"Virgil! What a pleasant surprise seeing you here, I knew you joined the other sides, are you sure that your good for Thomas?" Deceits silky voice echoed in his thoughts, mainly because it always took time to decipher what the lying lizard always meant. They had just finished their "can lying be good?" Video, and the rest of Thomas wanted answers, but the actual Thomas was not present.
"Tough luck, you reptile, you wish I was doing bad things to him" Virgil quipped, trying not to give away their history.
"Hm, Well, Don't you think I have no right to worry about you, I mean, after you left to join these pleasant traits, the rest of us terribly missed you!"
Damn. He knew that Virgil was trying to conceal their past, and with a sly smirk he had completely elbowed Virgil's cover.
Patton's smile faltered "Kiddo? What's he talkin' about?"
The others soon joined in. Logan narrowed his eyes in a thoughtful manner "yes, what is Deceit talking about?"
Roman just looked between the three traits-and deceit, obliviously.
Virgil shifted on his heels, fidgeting with the sleeves of his hoodie.
"I-I don't know what you talking about" Virgil defended, trying his best to deny the questions and claims.
Deceit smirked "oh but Virgil, dare I say that you were the one all of the dark ones Envied?" The scale-faced demon purred, no doubt loving what was going on.
Virgil wanted to flee, he wanted to hide, let go of all these haunting memories, but something told him now was the best time to say something.
Virgil groaned "ok...here goes"
The rest of the gang settled down, while Patton assured him that 'whatever it is, we're still your family'
deceits eyes flashed with surprise, probably thinking that it was unlike Virgil to come clean and not run.
Deep breaths.
"Ok, you know how one day I just showed up in the mind?..."
...
Before....The whole sanders sides thing had come to light, there was a dark side known as Anxiety. Many feared him, admired him, envied him. He was one of the strongest. There were three powerful entities in the subconscious (other than anxiety) And they were known as, Deceit, Greed, and the worst one was always a mystery, traits called him soci (So-si) and anxiety fell head over heels for him, of course, soci acted like he loved anx at first, but things quickly turned sour, yet anx did not know any better, so he'd thought this was normal and that he just had problems, and but staying with soci he was being a good boyfriend, and helping him. He was wrong. Daily beatings from soci, involving glass on rare occasions. But after all damage was done, soci would apologize and make up an excuse, telling anxiety how wrong he was, and how much anx was helping him with his problems. Soci was manipulative, abusive, egotistical, isolated, and...charming.
Anxiety thought that when the beatings had ended, all was well. But soon after, soci would throw degrading and deprecating insults and taunts at the poor trait. Anxiety believed he was worthless, and didn't deserve love, but soci made it seem like he was the only one who would ever love anx, telling him how lucky he was to have him.
One day, it got particularly heated when....he didn't need to go into detail.
Needles to say, anx talked with Deceit after, and greed. They both told him he should walk out, well...greed did, and claimed he could take care of anxiety, so long as he paid him good bucks, and other things. (Greedy, much?)
Anxiety didn't take greeds advice, but he did break his ties with soci, coming to terms with how he treated him. Soci, was, in fact a sociopath. An abusive, manipulative, horrible sociopath.
"It's over, soci...I-m sorry but I can't keep doing this cycle! I've talked with people, and they agree, you treat me wrongly."
"What were you doing with other traits? how could you anx? You know I love you! I don't get it, I give you a place
To stay, food to eat, and my love. Yet your pitiful mind thinks that you deserve better, typical."
"See! You just did it...i- don't deserve this- I'm leaving!"
crash
Anx later ran out, as a bottle was thrown at his face. With blood tricking down his forehead, and a limp- he walked out of that horrible place, looking for better treatment. As he walked, he saw many traits giving him looks- Apathy glared at him suspiciously, but continued to walk. Maniac, depression, Bipolar, aggression, and all the other negative traits gave him quick glances and curious but cautious looks. He came to see greed and deceit, both giving him glares and pitiful looks.
"Anxiety! Your eyeshadow is on point today, I love the whole emo, depressing look your going for." Deceit snarked, while greed eyed his suitcase. Anxiety glared and held the suitcase tighter. Leaving the two traits without a word. 
He kept on walking, determined not to break down in front of these traits.
Soon, he found himself in the more positive area of the subconscious, where pranks, misleading compliment, charm, and others like that lived. They were all wary of anx, but he quickly made it to...the mind scape. Where the famous traits...Creativity, Morality, and Logic lived.
The first to greet him was the happy one, immediately asking his name and fussing over the blood from his head. He didn't know who he was, but he was still a very nice trait. Anx flinched more than thirty times during their interaction, contact made him nervous and uneasy,
The logical one eyed him, no doubt recognizing him as anxiety. Anx knew that stories and tales of the negative traits had reached this place, and the logical one had heard and done research. The one he didn't meet until later was the creative one. He disliked anx from the first encounter, making it blatantly obvious.
Later that day, a door that was black had opened up for anx. He had gladly, but cautiously taken the room.
The other traits- he now knew them as Patton, Logan, and Roman- had somewhat accepted him into the Mind-Scape, none of them knew his history, or where he came from, for Anx hadn't talked to them unless completely necessary.
But eventually, Thomas had met him, and he had been thrown into this whole 'Sanders sides' thing. So that was neat.
.....
...
..
.
"And then I sorta ended up here."
Patton, Logan, and Roman each had matching faces. Looks full of sympathy, regret, and just general anger for this 'soci'
Patton went into dad-mode, showering him it's reassurance, and praise.
"Virgil! I'm so sorry, you don't deserve anything bad! I'm sorry I never knew, IM SORRY" he kept repeating that cursed phrase, and Virgil inwardly cringed. "It's ok, the past is in the past. And you were the best when I just showed up, it was ok" he paused "it is ok"
Roman looked lost in thought, but he rounded on Deceit (who he had forgotten was there) yelling in the smirking snakes face about how terrible that advice was, and how long it took for him to notice that virge was getting abused.
After Roman had cooled down, he turned to Virgil, giving him the softest smile while he slowly embraced him. (Slowly so he had time to move or cancel the hug) Virgil stiffened, but melted internally. Finally, Roman loved him.
Virgil's cheeks where dusted pink while he checked on Logan.
"Virgil...This is information, it really is. But are you hurt? There could be lasting damage...or scars, or some sort of internal injury." He trailed Off, looking Virgil up and down. "No, this happened a while ago. I'm fine now. Thanks to you guys" he added quietly.
Roman was still hugging him, and Virgil was still clinging onto him, whilst the rest of the traits watched.
Patton; squealing
Logan; smirking
Deceit; kind of disgusted...
Virgil moved back, scratching his head. "Alright, it's been a lovely opening-up session, but I'm starving"
Patton jumped "That's right! I ordered pizza, oh I totally forgot!"
He raced out "Thomas! Pay for the pizza!"
Logan sighed "he doesn't have that kind of money"
Deceit narrowed his eyes, sinking down.
"Soci will hear of this" he whispered, but nobody heard.
Roman and Virgil looked at each other, snickering and dragging Logan to go eat some pizza.
Ah, another day in the life of the Thomas Sanders Sides.
...
Oof there will be a part two, where soci will show up :/
Uh I don't know if I should say something about abusive relationships?? But if your experience is any of those things (ex abuse, manipulation, etc) then  get out of there! No matter if they say things like "I had a rough child hood" that's no excuse! It never will be.
Stay safe
Au revoir! :P