The memes (and cuddles) are strong with these two (RxV)

The title is longer than a P!ATD song, damn.

"lol Princey, babe look at this" Virgil said, snorting at his phone.

Roman looked over his shoulder to see the 👌 thing below someones waist, and Virgil smirking at him.

"ghatti"

"i hate you"

"you don't"

"you're right" Roman said, kissing his boyfriends bang-covered forehead.

"But it doesn't stop me from snatching your weave" Roman said, darting to steal Virgils phone. Succeeding, he held it about their resident brooding teens head, waving it around tauntingly, when suddenly an elbow was jabbed into his ribs harshly, knocking the wind out of his chest.

"Ouch, i'm wounded!" He exclaimed mockingly, while his boyfriend continued to scroll through whatever app he was on. "You wound me, baby..." he pouted, giving him his signature puppy-eyes.

Virgil grumbled "if you think that'll fix it, then honey, you've got a big storm coming"

Roman rolled his eyes fondly "Love you too, babe." Slinging his arm around the anxious brooding traits shoulder, he yawned, leaning on his make-shift pillow.

"what do you want Roman" 

"Forgiveness, my love" he gasped dramatically, splaying across Virgils lap and knocking the small phone out of his hands. 

Hissing, Virgil started shooing the wild Roman off his lap.

"Oh shush, dark prince, you were not doing anything of much importance. But i, however, am of much importance" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

 "That was very important.  I was scrolling through...Tumblr...ok, so not very important, but still, you interrupted a very essential part of my nonexistent daily routine." he huffed, beginning to run his fingers through Romans hair.

"did you use my coconut shampoo again, Princey?" he asked after a while of them doing nothing. "Yeah, but i just bout a new bottle so we should be even" He responded, sleepily grabbing at Virgils bangs.

"Ok, i know how much you like my shampoo so ill let it slide, but don't use all of it on me. I like that stuff" 

"mm...alrighty, my love"

after about fifteen minutes of the couple cuddling on the couch Virgil began to suspect that Roman wasn't even sure what he had to do to prepare for their new puppet-themed video. Virgil looked at his boyfriend skeptically "i think its time to go to bed, we've been lying here for a while, and my foots fallen asleep already"

Roman just gave a hesitant nod in reply.

"you have to get up roman, i cant lift you up by myself bud." 

Roman shook his head, snuggling into Virgils lap more.

"well can i at least get up and get help lifting you up the stairs"

He shook his head once more, clinging onto his blanket he had at some point covered himself with.

Rolling his eyes, Virgil took notice of how warm the blanket was, and how comfortable Roman must have been.

 Virgil was sorry it had come to this, he really was, but he saw no other choice but to awaken the bear.

Ripping the blanket off the half-dead trait, and jabbing his side, he finally awoke the prince. And with quite a start, too. Roman jerked up and out of Virgils lap, searching for the warmth of the blanket Virgil had just thrown to the other side of the room.

Roman glared, breathing heavily and hunched over.

Right then, Virgil knew he'd made a mistake.

"ah shi-"

and thus began the two hour chase of the memey (and cuddly) bois.

.

yeah thats it. no plot, just fluff.

my grades are horrible btw and now im sad

thanks for reading, and AUR REVIOR!! (i take french, i promise)