Road Trip! (Prinxitey + some Morality)

A/N: omfg go check out Thomas sanders new vid! Hint: it's abt c r o f t e r s !
"Thomas, are we lost, we better not be lost. There could be wolves out here!"
"No. Logan is guiding us! We can't be lost"
"Um, well there is a small chance...."
"Don't you mean...."
"Don't you-"
"There's an infinitesimal chance"
"ONE TIME. ONE TIME"
"Alright you peasants, if we come across wolves I will slay them all! And we are not lost. We'll get there soon"
...An hour ago...
Virgil snuggled into Roman chest, slightly blushing "ro, are we really going to tell them?"
Roman wrapped his arms around his boyf "why of course my love, they deserve to know"
Virgil looked doubtful "I don't know, can't we just keep it a secret for a little while longer?"
"No honey, they need to know. I'm sorry, but procrastination will only make it worse. Also, they're all gay. And Patton and Roman got that thing going on!" Roman replied carefully.
"Can we at least act like we hate each other for the ride?"
"No, because I love you Virgil. It brings me so much guilt to remember how I treated you in the past, and I never wanna see you sad like that ever again, ok love?" Roman said, sitting upright to look his lover in his eyes that hid behind bangs.
Virgil smiled softly "ok. I trust you, Roman. Now get out, we need to pack!" He said, shooting Roman to the doorway
"Yaknow, I'd like to stay and see you undre-"
Slam
Roman smiled finishing his sentence
"undress."
He kicked at the ground, fixing his messed up hair and readjusting his red sash before walking back to his room, proceeding to gather his stuff.

Virgil looked around at everyone's bags, Logan had only one square bag, he packed light.
Patton had two, but that was ok, they had room.
Thomas was also like Patton, hey they had a big car!
Virgil himself had only a backpack, nothing more.
But Roman....oh Roman...he had four bags full of beauty products, pillows, food, and everything else you shouldn't have to bring on a road trip.
Virgil shot him a look "sir sing a lot, why do you have two peoples worth of luggage over there?"
Roman gave him a small smile "you see, emo nightmare, some of us care about our appearance." Virgil wasn't hurt by this, because Romans eyes had that knowing look in them.
Virgil winked back at him, groaning.
(Logan POV)
Logan wasn't a fool, well...maybe he was for crofters, but nothing else....well...actually,...
Patton's eyes are so pretty.
His heart fluttered and Logan shook off that ridiculous thought. Him and Patton? Preposterous.
Anyways, he wasn't a fool, he could see the wink that Virgil threw Romans way. The two were hiding something, he was sure of it. I'll have to watch those two very closely.
Logan's train of thought was cut off as Thomas opened the trunk "throw your bags in, and Roman....maybe try to drop a bag next time?"
Roman huffed, throwing his bags in. The others followed suit.
"Also, sword goes in the back"
He grumbled once more, begrudgingly placing it on the side.
Logan sat in the front of the car, so he could help Thomas with directions. That left the others In the bag, but there were two rows of seats. To Logan's dismay, Patton sat in the middle, while Roman insisted him and Virgil take the back, of course Patton agreed with this immediately, saying something along the lines of "bonding time"
Logan decided to mentally note that fact...could the two opposing traits be...?
No, improbable.
Soon they were on the road, with a exited Patton in the middle and a silenced pair of traits in the back.
Logan looked back occasionally to see what the two were up to, and they were both on their phones, not saying a word to each other.
He hummed softly to himself, turning back to make sure Thomas was on the right track.
He wondered what the two were doing back there when he wasn't looking....
(Time skip, and third person POV switch)
Roman and Virgil found that under the cover of night, they could cuddle in the back without being uninterrupted.
Roman looked at his boyfriend, or at least his silhouette.
He pulled Virgil into his arms, while Virgil flailed his arms around, being caught off guard by the pair of arms engulfing him.
He violently whispered; "what the fuck are you doing?"
Roman smiled. "Cuddling...it's too dark for any of them to see us, we'll be fine"
Virgil huffed, snuggling into Romans chest.
"Your lucky you can't see me right now"
Roman smirked.
Virgil felt himself falling into Romans safe embrace, and feeling the warmth of Roman against him he let himself fall asleep.
.....
When he woke, he saw light filtering into the car.
He barley had enough time to keep still and pretend he was still sleeping.
"Those two are soooooo cute!"
"Shhh. Patton, you'll wake them. Roman is a light sleeper, and I've been observing them the entire car ride"
"Well if the two get together, then I'll be proud to support my gay spice bois!"
"Thomas, I soooo agree with you!"
Virgil identified their voices, and tried to follow their conversation.
Suddenly he felt a shift, and and arm wrapping protectively around his waist.
"Awwwwwwwwwww! Romans protecting his dark prince! I need to get a photo! Eek!!!"
"Patton, no, that's violating their privacy. Don't take-"
Click
Click
Click...
"-photos...Patton!"
"Well, we won't show them to anyone! You can trust me Logan!"
"Thomas, keep your voice down"
Virgil decided it was time to stir.
He slowly sat up, just barley opening his eyes.
"He's awake! Quick, back to your places!"
He heard shuffling and grunts, opening his eyes to see Patton, Thomas, and Logan in their normal seats.
"Amateurs" he muttered.
He stretched, fake-yawning.
"Are we there yet?"
He heard Patton squeal "oh yes! Virgil....I see you had a nice rest?!"
Logan elbowed him
"Ow....I mean, we are here!"
Virgil looked out the window, hiding his blush.
It was true, they were at their camping spot, and it looked really nice actually. The trees gave away to lovely clearing with a sandy, coal filled pit for fires.
"Ok, everyone get your stuff out. Me and Roman shall pitch the tent, Virgil and Patton gather firewood, and Thomas....get some rest, it's vital after that long of a drive." Logan pretty much just gave everyone orders, so there was no arguing...
Virgil poked Romans hip, causing the fanciful trait to explode and jump up....hitting his head on the roof of the car.
"Hey sleeping beauty, get your four million bags out of the car." Virgil snapped.
Logan rolled his eyes "come on Roman, we're pitching the tent"
Virgil grabbed Patton "fire wood"
Patton squealed "oh I'm so exited for the next three days!!!"
Virgil smiled a little "heh....me to"
....
The fire was up and going, so was the tent, and it turns out. Patton brought little tiki lamps to string around the three tents he somehow fit into that bag.
The whole camp looked really nice, it was a shame they had to take it down in three days.
They had it all! A table with s'mores, snacks, drinks, and they had very comfortable chairs!
Virgil snuggled into his soft chair, letting the light of the fire warm him.
He watched all of the traits interact.
Thomas, Logan and Patton were planning the next few days, Virgil heard the occasional "oh YES! That would be so cool" but they were mostly silent.
Roman was multi tasking, he was posting on Instagram, creating a s'more, and dancing around the fire.
"Your going to fall in and burn your self, idiot!" Virgil said, with a fond tone.
Roman glared at him playfully. "Humph"
He sat in his chair, arms crossed.
All of a sudden, Logan said the dreaded three words.
"Alright, sleeping arrangements??"
.....to be continued....
❗️❗️❗️VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE ❗️❗️❗️
I'm making this a four-parter. So I'd like it if you commented ideas for the next three days of camping! Like hiking, canoeing, other camping stuff. But one day will include Roman and Virgil telling the gang they are a thing! Love you allll! Thank you for reading this stuff.
Goodnight, au revoir!!

Sanders Sides One-shots (Mainly Prinxiety)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara