Picnic (prinxitey)

Roman had an excellent plan.
First, he would serenade his love, showering him with praise and a carefully written poem, expressing his love f his boyf. (CAN SOMEBODY GET THAT REFERENCE)
Next, he'll do the deed and ask him on a romantic outing, (aka a picnic in the imagination)
Once his love says yes (because who would say no to Roman?) he'll make it the most enchanting night of his life.
They will then finish with star-gazing, in the field.
Too bad it went in the opposite direction. (What did Roman expect?)
Well, for starters, Virgil was a bit more awkward than The creative side had anticipated. (Hint: wayyy more awkward) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey babe!! Whatcha doin?" Roman purred, sliding into Virgil's metaphorical DMs.
Virgil smiled up him shyly "oh, not much"
Roman slid his hands under Virgil's chin, tilting his head up ever so slightly so he could softly kiss those tempting lips.
"I was thinking, do you want to go out later?" Roman mumbled whilst kissing Virgil's lips. Virgil stiffened, and Roman could tell he was getting...well...anxious.
"It's ok, it's just in a meadow" he reassured. Feeling his boyfriend relax, he smiled.
"Baby steps my sweet. Baby steps"
Baby steps. That was sort of a code for "we need to work on getting you out of your shell" or "can you do this with me? If not for me" the night that Virgil and Roman had become boyfriends, Virgil had admitted to wanting romans help with his anxiety, of course Roman accepted. But Romans had also asked if Virgil would help him with all of his...insecurities. Virgil had snorted saying "what insecurities? Your practically perfect in every way"  Roman recalled that he'd smiled at that little reference.
"Roman...I'll go if it makes you happy" Virgil said, looking at Romans soft eyes.
"Don't go to make me happy, go to make yourself happy" He said, smiling while brushing the hair out of his eyes.
Virgil smiled, laughing softly. "Ok. Let's go"
...
The walk there was very nice. The imagination held fields of green and violet (there were purple flowers)
Splashes of pink danced across the sky, reflecting on the clouds...they looked good enough to eat. Roman just wanted to pull down those cotton candy clouds (yeesh, try saying that five times fast) and feed it to him and his boyfriend.
As they reached their site (a classic checkered blanket with a wicker basket and some wine!) they both sat down silently.
"While we're here, we can talk about anything. And nobody can interrupt us" Roman said softly
"Oh, well I just want to let you know I love you, and (I miss you, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) it is really nice out here. I just want to eat those clouds" Virgil giggled, a pretty uncontrollable giggle. Roman stared in awe.
Ok, that's officially the cutest thing I've ever heard from him, why haven't I heard him laugh like that before?!
"Ok one, that's what I thought! And two, you can giggle?!? That was the cutest thing I've ever heard! GIGGLE more often please!" Roman laughed, wrapping his arm around Virgil.
Virgil shoved him softly "oh shut up, we're alone, I can do anything! But don't tell the others!" Virgil said, frowning.
Roman gave him a grin
"Romannnnnnn!" He whined, giving him puppy dog eyes. (Which were almost as cute as the giggle. Almost)
Roman snorted "you get more clingy every day babe."
"And you come up with a new nickname every day, Princey" 
"Hmm"
Roman and Virgil stayed there like that, until the stars made an appearance.
Surprisingly, Virgil knew a great deal about constellations and planets.
"How?"
"How what?"
"How do you know that much about the stars?"
"Oh, well somebody listens to Logan when he rambles on about them, and over time, I suppose I picked up a few things"
Roman felt a twinge of jealousy, but he pushed it away.
Me and Virgil are dating. Just us. Besides, Logan and Patton are a thing.
"Heh. Oblivious idiots"
"What?"
"Logan and Patton"
"Oh of course. Have you seen Logan's face as Patton leaves? It's heartbreaking but really sad"
Roman nodded "glad I wasn't the only one who saw it."
They both sat quietly after that, both just admiring the stars in all their glory.
...
Eventually, if you'd walked through the imagination and stumbled upon them, you'd see two men who were cuddling contently.
You'd also see two halves of a whole.
You would see two boys in love.
...
Sorry for the cheesy ending ;/ I'm kind of a sucker for cheesy endings actually. (SAhshshH)
SORRY THIS TOOK TO LONG. I had the ENTIRE THING typed and ready, then I COME BACK AND ITS BEEN DELETED UH. well, I'm kind of happy with this tho. I promise that there will be a lot of fanfics to come :) (also I'm pretty sure a new sanders sides vid Is in the works AHAHHA)
Au revoir!!