im goin to kermit suicide (petshop) (virgil gets a cat)(this is a fic i promise)

lol theres actually a plot in this story. like? not really...also we're going to pretend that they can just walk to a normal pet shop and get a cat....and bring it into the mindscape...

haw yee. 

...

Logan and patton looked at virgil as they both gave each other "that look"

"so explain it again, Virgil."

"yea! not quite sure i understand yet kiddo..."

Virgil inhaled and began to explain it again.

"can i get a cat, name him Kermit, and dress him up in a Kermit costume?"

Patton and Logan frowned 

"ok, I'm starting to see it now." Patton said while Logan just shook his head

"you cannot, as much as id like to allow this. Because you see, Patton is allergic to cats."

"aw, good point lo." Patton said, albeit a little sadly.

seeing the dejected look on Pattons face, he frowned.

"well, there is such a thing as a hypoallergenic cat. most people are allergic to the cat dandruff, or cat hair. and there is something about D1 stuff, im not quite educated on that aspect yet. Hypoallergenic cats do not cause most an allergic reaction...." he paused seeing the confused looks on both Virgil and Pattons faces.

sighing he pinched the bridge of his nose, dumbing it down for them.

"go ask a pet shop for a hypoallergenic cat, buy it, and then Patton will, hopefully, not have an allergic reaction to him or her."

Virgil smirked, and Patton squealed.

they highfived each other and ran out the door, Patton with keys already in his hands.

Logan sighed and looked down at his watch, holding out Virgils forgotten earbuds.

"and three....two....."

"i FORGOT MY EARBU-"

He paused and swiped them from Logan's outstretched hands.

"THANKS LO!" He called, not even looking back at him.

once all was quiet, Logan settled down and waited for the two to come back with cat supplies.

"why would he name it Kermit?" he muttered to himself, sipping his green tea.

...At the pound or where ever they keep abandoned cats....shelter?...

Vigril stepped through the door, wincing at the bell which alerted his presence within the store.

as soon as he got to the counter he pushed some money forward.

"do you...um...have any hyp.....er...hy....uh"

he paused, looking at the smudged writing on his hand 

"hyped allergic...cats" he said, feeling his face flush in embarrassment.

The lady tilted her head slightly, then looked as if she knew the answer.

"do you mean hypoallergenic cats sir?" she asked kindly, unlocking the door to the back of the shelter.

"uh, yes. thanks." he said, shuffling his feet nervously.

"don't worry, it took me three months to get it down." she giggled, opening the door.

Virgil was immediately hit with a million demons screaming...or at least thats what it sounded like to him.

the lady winced "yeah...they know when i'm coming because i always give them treats"