Just some playful banter (RxV)

"I am here because I want a hug," Roman bellowed, in a charming tone. He slammed his fist against Virgil's chest, with the force of 9179 foxes. "I frigging love you, Virgil Sanders."

"Alas, I love you too, Prince Roman! ~"

"Woah, what? Where the hell did that come from Princey?"

Roman gave him a beaming smile "Don't you love it? Action, Adventure...Romance?" he said with a purr and a wink.

Virgil rolled his eyes " I think you glazed over the part where you punched me with, ahem, the force of 9179 foxes. Fucking foxes Princey! Not to mention you punched me." He grumbled "well not all of my material comes from this gorgeous brain! I have to go on websites...sometimes they write things like 9179 foxes, and me punching the love of my life! I wasn't going to post this anywhere! It was meant to be for you!" He pouted, dramatically turning his head away from the annoying trait. 

Meanwhile, Virgil was still stunned at the fact that Roman called him the Love of his Life. How romantic....and nerve-wracking. 

Shaking it off, he began to reassure him. "Oh Roman, double check your work. But either way, I liked the story, it was a good laugh! I liked it a lot... Especially the part when you exclaimed that you wanted a hug from me..." he laughed nervously, stroking his boyfriend's sash and urging him to stop being so dramatic.

Romans face slowly turned back to Virgils, a curious glint in his eyes. "Just face it, you hate me!" he sighed, resting his hand on his forehead. 

Maybe, I can fool him into thinking I'm actually mad at him, he hates when I am. Roman thought to himself slyly

"No, Princeyyyyyy... Pwease forgive me?" he whined, leaning into his Lovers folded (in defiance) arms. "Well...ok, just this once, only because you're the cutest thing since puppies." Virgil gasped "I'm not CUTE! I'm the most menacing thing since that Kermit with a black cloak meme!" he said in mock-offense

"That's your standard for menacing? Real edgy Virge." he rolled his eyes, pulling Virgil into his arms. 

~ one The Office marathon later ~

Virgil was asleep in Romans arms, he had clocked out around Jim and Pams kiss at casino night, crying slightly and whispering "it was just meant to be Ro! Stupid Roy..."  He had been muttering while falling deeper into Romans embrace

"Calm your shit, Virgil, you've watched this show three times Babe..." he had said.

In reality, they went on office marathons every month, but this was the first time it had been just him and Virgil together...and alone...Roman shook his head and kissed his silky hair, nuzzling it so that it was ruffled and tickling his nose.

Sneezing awake, Virgil coughed and slightly sat up, rubbing his nose.

"How long was I out?" he murmured

"I'm on season four. not that long considering I skipped a few episodes." 

"oh"

Virgil settled back in while a comfortable silence settled between the cuddling couple. Virgil ended up dozing back off, his hair tucked partially behind his ears, And roman kissed him once more.  Then Princxey heard the click of a camera from behind.

Roman twisted his neck, blushing when he saw a squealing Patton and an amused Logan.

"What? We are dating! I figured we could cuddle on the couch and not be judged for it. Isn't he just precious?" Roman said, muttering the last part, but not low enough for Patton to miss it. "Awwwww...you two are just so cute together! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" He squealed, shaking a slightly bored Logan. 

"Uh, yes, you two certainly seem happy together, especially Virgil."

Roman sighed "yes, I'm so glad I can make him happy. He really is the most important thing to me...I don't know how I'd live without him" He whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his pale forehead. This, of course, prompted another spasm from Patton, who was apparently their biggest fan and shipper. 

Roman just smirked, "Logicality...hehe." 

"Whats Logicality?" Patton asked, curious.

Logan blushed... Remembering that time Roman walked in on him reading Logicality fanfiction Fluff...He'd never hear the end of it when the two were alone.

"Oh, nothing that concerns you..." Roman and Logan both said at the same time.

Virgil started stirring under Romans arms, and he shushed the two traits.

"Don't wake my beauty! He needs sleep, shoo! shoo!" Roman whispered, coddling Virgil even more.

...

hehh I cant end thing properly........

Oh well. the bit about the foxes was written by 

so I guess go follow em

ok bye now, thanks 4 readinggggg

Au Revoir!!