#veryimportantnotreallyarthorsnote (micro shot included)

Um. Short and sweet and to the point amiright??
Virgil shuffled forward "um...what am I supposed to say again?" He whispered
Patton slapped his forehead "Your saying something about DarkStrangeSon478's....fanfiction cover"
Virgil sighed "right. Um, DarkStrangeSon478 has a new Thomas sanders sides oneshots fanfiction cover. Which she spent only five minutes on"
Roman snorted "your not supposed to say that!"
Virgil rolled his eyes "well it's true!"
Roman grumbled "I'll do it"
"THEY UPDATED THEIR ONESHOT COVER, DONT STEAL IT OR ELSE" Roman screamed at the camera.
Logan shoved him aside "please request things, for this um...amateur writer...isn't creative at all. And she will be unable to continue this story if you all sit there and don't request"
Patton groaned "Logan, be nicer than that. Them reading is more than enough!" He looked at the camera
"She loves all of you and apologizes for the crazy updating schedule! She's really trying, I'm sure. But she loves you all for reading her terrible stuff!"
Virgil sighed "this is terrible"
..................
Ok, this was a crappy way of expressing my odd mind. But if it gets the reader to actually read the authors note and understand it, then I will write all of my ANs like this.
Love you all, I can't believe how this blew up!
Au revoir!!!