Lemonade: The cheery, the clerk, the advertiser, and the fourth wheel...

Also brought to u by crazy long titles aaahhhhHyhyh
Let's get one thing straight....they weren't.
...
Alright, bad joke.
But honestly, running a lemonade stand was probably the worst idea since Patton's "peanut butter and pantz meltdown.(don't ask)" but, there they were. On the corner of the street. Selling lemonade for one dollar.
Patton had set up most of it with Roman, Logan had managed the sales and advertising structure, and Virgil was the free loader.
So, it was a recipe for disaster pretty much.
Patton had made the lemonade perfectly though, none of them could deny that.
Virgil leaned up against the makeshift stand, flicking his head to the side "this is pretty stupid if you ask me"
Roman scoffed, "nobody asked you, emo-lord"
Virgil frowned "nobody is even here. That just proves how cringe-worthy we are"
"Well we'll send out a tweet, that'll get some people here" Patton butted in, before the two opposing sides could get into a full blown argument.
"Falsehood, not many fans live around here. And, if that did work, we should increase the price, and the lemonade. Because they will swarm" Logan pointed out
Virgil nodded "yea, they'll swarm like flies."
Logan made a face of disapproval "but they are not flies? But we will attract bees with all of this sugary lemonade"
Patton shook his head "I made it healthier, there's half the sugar as normal lemonade in it!"
The traits all nodded in approval.
Roman smiled "done"
"Done with what?"
"Tweeting And instagrammin'"
The others dropped their jaws
"We're not ready Roman!! We don't have enough lemonade!" Virgil panicked
Patton cringed "I'll get on that. Come on Logan, let's make more lemonade" he said, dragging him back to the apartment.
Leaving the two children at work.
Soon enough, they saw three people running to the stand, with all of there merch on.
"Oh no..." Virgil muttered
Roman rolled his eyes "they're fans! They'll love us! And it looks like they're Roman fans. I can't say I'm surprised..."
Virgil snorted "just get to pouring you egotistical prince"
The fans arrived.
After catching their breath they brightened upon seeing their idols. "Hey! Roman, Virgil" the leader who wore all the sides pins said happily.
"Where's Patton and Logan?" One of them asked—the one with the Logan shirt.
Roman glanced at all of them "getting more lemonade. May I ask what your names are, and pronouns?"
They all squealed.the leader stepped forward "Angela, She/her. And Roman, your my favorite!"
Roman blushed "why thank you, Angela!"
The Logan fan spoke next "um...Roxy, but I like to be called Rox. They/them, by the way." Rox smiled, fidgeting.
Roman nodded "a pleasure to meet you, Rox"
The last one stepped forward, beaming "oh...my name is Aidan, she/her! And it's really an honor!"
Roman smiled "nice to meet you, Aidan! And thank you!"
Virgil looked at the Fanders with curiosity.
"Going to buy some lemonade?" He quipped.
They all looked at him—oh boy, that was a lot of attention—he looked right back.
"Two dollars, right?" Rox asked
Virgil nodded. Pouring three cups.
They handed them the money, grabbing the other twos cups and distributing them.
Virgil waved "have a good day."
They all smiled "bye! Thank you Virgil and Roman!"
They walked off, taking wild glances behind their shirts as they did so. Virgil sighed "that went better than expected" he said. Roman nodded "nice young Ladies, and Rox." He said, smiling.
Patton and Logan came around the corner with their hands full of lemons, lemonade jugs, and some streamers.
"We thought it could look more presentable, because this isn't very eye-catching" Logan said, eyeing the table warily.
Before they could answer, their were two people coming around the corner.
Patton squealed "fans!"
They reached the table nervously.
"Hi! My name is Lexi, and she's Maddison" the blonde said, pointing to her and her friend.
They smiled at the traits
Patton beamed "nice to meet you!!! Thank you for coming, what can we get you?"
Maddison snorted "Logan's number"
Logan froze, a crazy blush spreading quickly.
Virgil smirked as he watched the flash of jealously that took over Patton's eyes.
Lexi jabbed Maddison's side "Maddie!!!? What the hell?!"
Lexi turned to the group "sorry about her. We'll take two lemonades please..."
Logan turned around in order to hide his red face.
Patton smiled "sure!"
The two got their lemonades and skipped away
As soon as they left, Virgil exploded "she was real smooth, Roman, take notes"
He snickered.
"And Patton, you were sooooooo jealous" Roman laughed.
Virgil joined in on the teasing.
But soon the next group of people was up.
One had black hair, and one had bushy short hair
"Hey, um...were huge fans of yours..." the black haired one said nervously.
Virgil felt a twinge of pity, she was like him. Anxious...
Patton shook off the previous experience "hi, thank you, means a lot to me! What are your names and pronouns?" He asked.
"My name is Sammi, and this is drey. She/her" the black haired one said.
Drey smiled "they/them, I can't believe I'm meeting you for real!"
Patton and Roman smiled
"two lemonades I suppose? And thank you, by they way"
They got their stuff and left quickly.
The next two that arrived Virgil liked a lot.
One wore a MCR shirt, with blue glasses, and one was really tall, with a huffelpuff t-shirt on.
"H-hey...um" the MCR one turned to their friend, whispering. The tall one shoved her forward.
She looked nervous, talking quickly "um...hey, never thought I'd meet you in real life. But I've always dreamed of it"
They trailed off, looking around for something.
Her eyes landed on Virgil and brightened for a second, before she fixed her face.
Virgil knew that all to well. But he was touched that she liked him so much.
Patton smiled, noticing the exchange.
Roman smirked "Names?"
"And pronouns"
She looked startled for a second
"Emma...oh, she/her"
"Allie she/her" the tall one said.
Her and Roman talked easily, for Roman noticed her shirt and they quickly got to talking.
"Uh. Your my favorite, I love musicals too" allie said.
Roman beamed "which one is your favorite?!"
"Oh, Dear Evan Hansen for sure. What about you?"
"I personally prefer le Miz"
Allie nodded. The two got lost in conversation
Virgil noticed emma standing awkwardly there, kind of eyeing Virgil.
Virgil looked at her, jerking his head to let her know she could talk.
"I like your shirt" Virgil said nonchalantly
She smiled "thanks...what's your favorite song of theirs?"
He thought for a second "I like I'm not ok....I promise"
She laughed " I thought you might say that. I'm personally a blood or teenagers person"
Virgil smirked "I keep forgetting that everyone knows all about my likes. You know...YouTube and all that"
She smiled "that would get on my nerves personally"
He shrugged. "Oh well."
She gave him a look "your a really cool guy Virgil. I never thought I'd get to meet someone like me"
He stopped for a second. "T-thanks...um....you too?"
He mentally slapped himself.
This was like the time some person at DQ told him 'enjoy your food' and he said you too. Like h o n e s t l y...
The two kids got their lemonade, and Virgil would never admit it, but he was sad to see them go.
Roman smiled "that was so much fun! She liked everything I was into!!"
Virgil smirked "yea"
Patton and Logan gave each other a look "plenty of fans in the sea"
...
...
"I'm gay"
...
That just goes to show how bad I am at endings Oof.
Also, new vid??? TELL ME ABT IT. Also, I Got a week off of school get on my levelllll.
also yea, those last four were based on my frands, deal with it ;)
Au Revoir!!